*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
and lollipops
5c5dd49fd242eedb3a9b0be47031d30e.jpg

I agree that no back and forth is possible between Vegas and Ibiza during the summer.

However, June, Jully and August don't scares me because not much appens during those months in Vegas (the weather is too hot, 45 degree Celcius everyday). Big months in Vegas are April, May and September (I don't care about May or April, cause the season is not started yet in Ibiza).

vegas is busy in june cause of EDC.... but they have been ramping up over the last couple years with a much bigger DJ presence every week, they are trying to take over miami as the #1 spot in the US for parties

New York is and has always been #1

Vegas will never be top because nobody cares about music there. They have tried “underground” events in the past and they were never too successful. The scene is slowly starting to grow on the west coast, so I think these events will be a little more successful. However they still have crappy venues and horrible crowds. The only saving grace with Vegas is the friendly government. If only Ibiza could adopt Vegas’ rules and regulations, then we’d be on to something.

Chicago and Detroit too! heavyweights compared to that shithole in the sand.

it's a tragedy that Detroit night never took off in IBZ a couple of years back. was up for that. Often wondered why Ibiza takes some yanks like K Chandler to their heart whilst others die on their arse?

New York is and has always been #1

Vegas will never be top because nobody cares about music there. They have tried “underground” events in the past and they were never too successful. The scene is slowly starting to grow on the west coast, so I think these events will be a little more successful. However they still have crappy venues and horrible crowds. The only saving grace with Vegas is the friendly government. If only Ibiza could adopt Vegas’ rules and regulations, then we’d be on to something.

i'm from new york and it's def the best in terms of acts, venues and vibe

Chicago and Detroit too! heavyweights compared to that shithole in the sand.

it's a tragedy that Detroit night never took off in IBZ a couple of years back. was up for that. Often wondered why Ibiza takes some yanks like K Chandler to their heart whilst others die on their arse?

The full on Detroit Love event seemed to be cancelled even before the season had begun though? I was looking forward to seeing Carl Craig and then it never happened. Strange anyway although perhaps Sankeys wasn't the best venue for it?

Isn't that more to do with the fact that Unusual Suspects - either in-house or at least with a more favourable door take for Sankeys - took off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back