*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked the calendar for last year, and Solomun started up May 28, so possible he'll start up on the 27th this year at Pacha still. Just find it really curious he's playing on a Sunday in Vegas

What is scary for Ibiza, I think, is Septembre (Vegas could outpaid Ibiza like it appened with David Guetta). That would be a shame to see Solomun and other DJs leaving the Island late August...

Well EDM stuff in Ibiza finishs end of August anyway. As said previously Guetta hasn't played FMIF at Pacha for the last few years anyway... as he's in Vegas etc.

Ibiza is peak peak peak season for the non EDM side of Ibiza these days. I don't know the numbers but I'm guessing September for nights like +1, Cocoon, MusisOn and Paradise are higher than August. So the likes of Solomun and Jamie Jones playing Vegas then would lose them all creadability...so really can't see it happening.

Vegas thing is a big risk I think, can't see any of those names turning on Ibiza for any period of time to 'try' Vegas. Not unless it is a big fee guaranteed regardless of success.

Probably see some tie in early / late summer as suggested and also maybe similar dates as Burning Man ? Personally could see Black Coffee working but not sure about the other 2.

"2018 its time for a change"... Imagine if he actually came out and said that publically, the Ibiza world would go into rumour meltdown :lol:

@stivi I know its far too early for any announcements but are there any whispers that you've heard that you can share with us at this stage? This month really is the most boring and miserable of the year. February and particularly March is when things tend to start happening.

ok so new year's festivities are out of the way and things slowly start moving...can't say too much yet really, but

...lots of nights stay where they were...
...expect more eric prydz dates...
...and lots of things uncertain still...

What's the news coming out from HI, if you have any?

Are they sticking with most of the same nights from their first season or going to try and change it up/pull in some more 'underground' acts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back