*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there much chance of cocoon closing being the same weekend in 18 as was this year. Really want to book flights soon and can' remember when it'll be announced officially.

if nothing changes I would say 1st october, but absolutely nothing confirmed at all yet.

if I’m right this obviously would mean woomoon would have to find a new home.

Ooh maybe the Privilege idea you were talking about I think before, or even Amnesia? The outdoor aspect would be lost tho aarrggh but we can get their production on a larger scale with more a-list DJs

Ooh maybe the Privilege idea you were talking about I think before, or even Amnesia? The outdoor aspect would be lost tho aarrggh but we can get their production on a larger scale with more a-list DJs
I cannot imagine Woomoon indoor honestly ... would not be the same at all imho.

Which I’m guessing is why these people don’t dance and thus require a VIP area..which is a good thing really ...imagine all that sushi flavoured sweat?

What time do you eat and go out to the club? I have a meal between 7 - 8pm abroad, then onto some bars for a drink after ive finished. Hit the first bar normally about 10pm. I couldn't have a meal then go straight to a club

What time do you eat and go out to the club? I have a meal between 7 - 8pm abroad, then onto some bars for a drink after ive finished. Hit the first bar normally about 10pm. I couldn't have a meal then go straight to a club

we normally go for dinner at around 10pm (typical spanish summer dinner time) and then either have a drink in the same place or in a bar and then off to the club between 1 and 2am. works perfectly for us.

we normally go for dinner at around 10pm (typical spanish summer dinner time) and then either have a drink in the same place or in a bar and then off to the club between 1 and 2am. works perfectly for us.
Nice. I dont think I could leave it that late though, have a very big appetite. I have noticed spanish locals still eating at that time aswell,must be there way of doing things. Most English way is get it down you fast and move on to the beer & wine for dessert :lol:

if you only have lunch at 3-4pm (again spanish summer lunch schedule) then 10pm for dinner isn‘t late. I am a very big eater as well...I grew up in switzerland where lunch is at 12 and dinner at 6-7, but ever since I moved to spain I switched to the spanish schedule. in winter we eat a little earlier, but in summer, late lunch and dinner is just perfect

I'm 100% with you. I mean if we eat at Pacha before Solly, we usually book a table at 23:30 or midnight.... food, wine, vodka.... and then in club about 2AM. Bloody perfect....

10 bar Tapas trail ending at pacha might work..prawn,chorizo and ali oli burps should give you plenty of space on the dance floor..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back