*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh interesting....wondered whether DL was ready for something like this although thought he was very happy playing almost weekly at circo loco. Assume this will mean less of that.

Ohh interesting....wondered whether DL was ready for something like this although thought he was very happy playing almost weekly at circo loco. Assume this will mean less of that.

I guess that will depend on the length of that residency.

Ohh interesting....wondered whether DL was ready for something like this

He's hit or miss for me so this is interesting, I've seen him play some fantastic sets in Miami for example as Get Lost and other events and some terrible sets in New york which sounded like funeral music. I personally cannot see him carrying a night but who knows these days.

I thought Sasha and Digweed might have only been a limited thing only for 2017, but they're playing in Montreal together in Feb!

Maybe an indication that they'll continue to perform together in the new year at Resistance?

yep they are playing in San Francisco later this month also. and in Ireland i think in March (or one of those UK countries lol)

yep they are playing in San Francisco later this month also. and in Ireland i think in March (or one of those UK countries lol)

I believe they are also playing in Glasgow in the New Year, possibly around March time. If they promise to play a Renaissance only type set I might go

I believe they are also playing in Glasgow in the New Year, possibly around March time. If they promise to play a Renaissance only type set I might go

If that's for the Glasgow date, you better get a ticket quick.. if they're not gone already. They moved it to a bigger room and put a few more tix on sale. This MF going anyhow.

Cox put a picture of a bed for sale on insta, maybe he's putting it to sleep..:confused: or he just selling a bed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back