*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
the pic u post is more Swag than Pacha Craig :lol:

Sunset at vista is a feeling :cool: but as place is rammy for big events such priv closing u have to struggle to get glose to dj booth , even worse than DC10 Terrace:D

i got French mates that never party in ibiza but only enjoy sunset & Beaches, it's not that they dont like parties but their rules is not to put more than 15€ for a party, sounds decent , i succeed to bring one to zoo project as price is fair there...
i guess i may apply this rule for myself for ibz 18 :lol:

if people won't accept to pay more than 30€ for a party i guess it will be a revolution in ibiza

Music on, Solomun, FMIF 70€+ stop this bullshit :rolleyes: 40€ max for a ibz party should be a regular price as drink price is not cheap :D
In Paris Price is max 30€ for big names otherwise 15€ on the whole, ok it's ibiza but..from 15€ to 70€ there is a big gap and lot of people to grease :lol:

ps:Ibz House Music parties always have fair prices :cool:

Last edited:
Music on, Solomun, FMIF 70€+ stop this bullshit :rolleyes: 40€ max for a ibz party should be a regular price as drink price is not cheap :D

That's the way of the world: "In his first book, "The Theory of Moral Sentiments," Adam Smith proposed the idea of the invisible hand—the tendency of free markets to regulate themselves by means of competition, supply and demand, and self-interest"

:lol:
Because of this
2'00 :D

i was telling to my self years ago, if ibz bring RNB commercial shit Hip Hop parties as we got in Paris (i got friends that play good Hip Hop in Underground clubs, not the kind of djs, u will see in claiming posh/famous clubs in paris that play the shittest music in the world but attract lot of hot girls, it will be the end...
SWAG, hip hop parties in Privilege, i guess the one in sankeys wasnt commercial crap

Yeah real gossip is pretty dull. Its basically speculation about Solomun moving....can't stretch that out til March!?!

Tale of Woe to move Eden and rebrand as LAUGH OUT LOUD

In statement they said "The EDM kids moved to Tech House last year and we predict them to change genres again in 2K18 with a shift over to our sound"

The duo are currently seeking help from professionals to help them crack a smile by May 18'

stivi to open up "Club Crawl" type business called ON YER HIKE!

Will offer guided walks between clubs starting at 11.55pm and finishing at 7.00am (or will it be later for Music ON?)

One off payment guarantees a minimum of 4 nightclubs per night, hiking between them and spending at least 7 minutes in each.

stivi to open up "Club Crawl" type business called ON YER HIKE!

Will offer guided walks between clubs starting at 11.55pm and finishing at 7.00am (or will it be later for Music ON?)

One off payment guarantees a minimum of 4 nightclubs per night, hiking between them and spending at least 7 minutes in each.
This could work..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back