*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope there will be more Prydz and deadmau5 nights (just 2 last year), so my chances are better not to miss those 2 performing on the same night. Wa a duo!

Prydz doing more dates is a good thing overall but it will make it harder for privilege if it stays on the sane night.

If the closing times are going to he strictly enforced its not good for cocoon at all. Less and less people are already doing dc10 and then onto cocoon. Earlier closing times makes it even more unlikely

That's a good move for Hi (if he is staying there). Would still love a bit of Prydz at Ushuaia with full on production on a hot steamy night! A little guilty pleasure.

More Prydz dates means most likely he'll do something at Ushuaia as well since they basically own him. That's cool.
If the closing times are going to he strictly enforced its not good for cocoon at all. Less and less people are already doing dc10 and then onto cocoon. Earlier closing times makes it even more unlikely

I'm wondering this but I think things will stay at 7 AM closing anyways. At least I hope.

Good to hear that nights are staying. My main concern is how the news from Vegas affects those nights, if at all. There's still some uncertainty with DC10 as well and Blue Marlins situation unless I missed something. I just want things to stay as is from the past few years at least and not get worse

What are the odds that Solomun moves? I ask selfishly since Sunday night is the only night out of the week I’m missing on my trip :mad:

More Prydz dates means most likely he'll do something at Ushuaia as well since they basically own him. That's cool.

I'm wondering this but I think things will stay at 7 AM closing anyways. At least I hope.

Good to hear that nights are staying. My main concern is how the news from Vegas affects those nights, if at all. There's still some uncertainty with DC10 as well and Blue Marlins situation unless I missed something. I just want things to stay as is from the past few years at least and not get worse

prove me wrong but I don‘t think prydz will do both venues.

prove me wrong again but I don‘t think those newly announced vegas residencies will affect their ibiza residecies a lot...if at all

I think Prydz will just start earlier and end later at hi. He started quite late and he finished on 22 August as I was there. That didn’t even make it past 6.15am. I think he will just extend his hi season.

I just want things to stay as is from the past few years at least and not get worse

Famous last words my friend.

But yeah as for Blue Marlin, they have been living the unfettered good life for way too long. The West End has more Balearic spirit than that place. As for DC10, I hope they live to fight another day.

Yeah maybe that's what will happen instead. Yes, in July he played from around 3 to 615 as well. It was my favourite event this year, he was made for Hï.
Yeah, my mrs is a big fan. Must admit I enjoyed it too (minus the electro and edm moments). My favourite part of the evening though was the deadmau5 ‘warm up’ where he terrorised much of the crowd with industrial techno for 90 minute beforehand. You know how varied the crowd is for Prydz, it was comical!

What are the odds that Solomun moves? I ask selfishly since Sunday night is the only night out of the week I’m missing on my trip :mad:

I think as Stivi said before, with the local council enforcing the likes of Amnesia and Privi to stop music at 7am, whereas being able to continue to play at Pacha past 8am (and past midday at closing) maybe Pacha is still pretty attractive for him. Maybe this will impact a few more decisions this year?

I dont understand the panic about Vegas, loads of DJ's have been doing both for years its nothing new.
It was meant to be the new Ibiza 10 years ago..... still waiting :lol:

I was just about to comment what is with the panic about Vegas taking the DJs because there’s already more than enough in Ibiza to the point where if you want to see everything that’s on offer you have sell your car, house and possibly your nan. Ibiza could do with offloading a few people.. I’m all for some place claiming it’s title as the new Ibiza lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back