*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Discussion in 'Ibiza Parties and Clubs' started by stivi, Oct 16, 2017.

1. aregandj

aregandj Active Member

Also on the HYTE note I would like to see Fuse part ways and go solo again, I thought Vista would be a very good fit for them!

2. mr_why

mr_why Well-Known Member

Could Fuse / Enzo Siragusta get people to trek all the way up VISTA for 12-16 weeks? I'm not so sure to be honest. Enzo is an interesting one. A lot of people saw him as the new Loco Dice a few years ago. He seems to have stalled a bit. Maybe that is unfair - just an observation.
    @white_isle_calling is closer to the UK scene that most of us - what's your view?

3. stivi

stivi Super Moderator Staff Member

I genuinely don't think FUSE are interested in doing a proper weekly ibiza residency these days.

4. aregandj

aregandj Active Member

Yeah maybe your right with that tbh. Just personally I love Enzo and the Fuse sound and think it would really suit Vista but like you say I do think they would struggle with whole season!

I really do not like Loco dice and would not compare Enzo to him in my opinion

5. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

What about the Garden of Babylon/ wild as the moon parties..

jimmiz likes this.
  6. SBrown91

SBrown91 Active Member

Merky 'Festival' - Stormzy:cry:

7. elmooreo

elmooreo Active Member

Yeah Hyte is somewhat restricted. Can't bill the likes of Cox or Villalobos etc so filling two rooms with "also rans" is not really viable. Even the likes of Klock/Dettmann have limited draw if they aren't exclusive. Interesting bookings like Robert Hood don't have the draw on Ibiza unfortunately.

8. stivi

basically what mr why and elmooreo said. in ibiza HYTE simply can't get the line ups they get elsewhere and that always made it very difficult for them.

rumors season has started so I might be able to update on a few things in the next days. right now is the period where lots of talks are still being held and a lot of possible changes aren't a done deal yet.

9. perrylgooner

perrylgooner Active Member

Speaking of Rumours... do you have any idea on whether that will continue at Destino next season? My understanding was that it was a quieter season this year, but I love Guy Gerber and really wanted to get to that event this season.

10. mr_why

mr_why Well-Known Member

I guess WooMoon took quite a few people away....

11. stivi

I don't know yet.
    it was a bit quieter for them yeah. no surprise though if you've got woomoon and acid sundays happening at the same time. but as this might change, rumors might as well stay?

12. discodotty

discodotty Active Member

DBCAF9EB-8A8B-4761-94A7-725EB37EB4E5.jpeg Privilege just posted this on facebook

Kennie likes this.
  13. FallenangelGparsons

FallenangelGparsons Well-Known Member

it's a cheesy music played there , unless they change the recipe of this party
    it's all about the visual :D

14. lee111s

lee111s Active Member

Like Elrow...

OllieNotts, SBrown91 and craig72 like this.
  15. craig72

oQS1duN.gif

ric, lee111s and jimmiz like this.
  16. fhmsparkle

fhmsparkle Active Member

Love a bit of cheesy music me :D chuffed to pieces when they played “I want your love”
    By Chic so much at labyrinth last summer. So much I drunk text my Mum - she loves Chic :cool:

BritnySpeers and Lumpy.Monkey like this.
  17. FallenangelGparsons

FallenangelGparsons Well-Known Member

Laurent Garnier (im not a fan) played Elrow BCN early december, each have their own definition of cheesy music as the notion of boring music too
    i just expect Dance music making people Dance, quiet easy.

a real gossip: 2 pirates will land in ibz July/Aug 18 :D

18. SBrown91

SBrown91 Active Member

Few announcements to come this week according to twitter...

19. mr_why

mr_why Well-Known Member

According to Simon Dunmore an announcement this week in Glitterbox (if you're into that night).

mashednlovingit likes this.
  20. craig72

"Grips penis to prevent ejaculation"..:)

Lumpy.Monkey and gutsy like this.