*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Elrow...
Laurent Garnier (im not a fan) played Elrow BCN early december, each have their own definition of cheesy music as the notion of boring music too
i just expect Dance music making people Dance, quiet easy.

a real gossip: 2 pirates will land in ibz July/Aug 18 :D

Sorry if this has been discussed already, scrolled back a few pages and couldn't find anything.

Black Coffee confirmed on Pete Tong's show that his Wynn residency (Vegas) starts in March and he'll back at Hi Ibiza next summer.

And the cash just pours in for him....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bunch of Solly to Hi or Ushuaia rumors last week. Not sure how I feel about him at Hi. Not sure if the vibe of that club is right for him. Ushuaia would be more interesting imo.

Sorry if this has been discussed already, scrolled back a few pages and couldn't find anything.

Black Coffee confirmed on Pete Tong's show that his Wynn residency (Vegas) starts in March and he'll back at Hi Ibiza next summer.

And the cash just pours in for him....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I have to say I do like Black Coffee and some of he’s lineups last year were decent and something a bit different to the obvious bookings by some of the competition.... it’s only it being at Hï that puts me off the event slightly, but I would certainly choose it over anything else Ibiza has to offer on a Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back