*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess HÏ too (but I wish she leaves the island forever). My worst nightmare would be her at Pacha (It would be just too much for me to accept a new kind of "Paris by night").

While its unlikely, surely Es Paradis would be a good home for her? the club is suited to foam/water parties and is at a low ebb and needs something to get it in the headlines. You'd surely get a few who've been to Ocean Beach all day head to Es Paradis after, even if just for the photo opportunity.

While its unlikely, surely Es Paradis would be a good home for her? the club is suited to foam/water parties and is at a low ebb and needs something to get it in the headlines. You'd surely get a few who've been to Ocean Beach all day head to Es Paradis after, even if just for the photo opportunity.

I just mentioned on the other thread that other venues (Eden & Es Paradis) are dying for a good night.

ok so now that amnesia opening is announced you get a better idea of how the openings are going to look like...

18th may - es paradis *CONFIRMED*
19th may - amnesia *CONFIRMED*
19th may - maybe pre-season ants? *GUESS*
21st may - dc10 *GUESS*

and then the weekend after...

25th may - IMS dalt vila *not announced yet but it is then*
26th may - ushuaïa *GUESS*
27th may - hi *GUESS

I think eden will open some time in the week between those two weekends. privilege maybe on the 25th may, after IMS dalt vila?

plus don't forget the first promoters will then also kick off right after the second weekend. plus pacha *normally* starts their residencies in/around IMS week.

Stivi, is ims dalt Vila adult only or can you bring kids? Also how easy to purchase tickets?

Looking at Steve Lawler's instragram there's a very strong hint that In The Dark will be back @ Hi this year

shame imo, would prefer Lawler to be back at Sankey's regularly over Hi anyday. really enjoyed Warriors a couple years ago. agree with the sankeys stereo-types though, at Viva Warriors you look out of place if you're not a 6ft5 tatted up British roid-head.

Stivi, is ims dalt Vila adult only or can you bring kids? Also how easy to purchase tickets?

no kids.
tickets to come soon. last year was completely sold out so for this one I‘d really recommend online presale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back