*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where I can get club posters from this season?

Theres a guy that normally runs an ebay store but he hasnt been om the island this year.

RE queues at Circo yesterday: It was a great decision to not buy the ticket beforehand, but at the venue. I arrived at approx. 10pm: huge queue for people with tickets, queue to buy tickets a handful of people. Took me three minutes to get in.

That’s strange, it was the exact opposite at half 8!

Glad to hear there was a bit more space by 3, maybe I should have stuck it out a bit longer. Am inclined to agree with someone above that the music was quite average. Sven and Dubfire were decent but aside from that there wasn’t an awful lot to keep my interest.

Did enjoy the atmosphere regardless and thought the crowd was generally good and knowledgable about the music. Not too many phones and not as ‘instagramy’ as you sometimes see out here.

That’s strange, it was the exact opposite at half 8!

Glad to hear there was a bit more space by 3, maybe I should have stuck it out a bit longer. Am inclined to agree with someone above that the music was quite average. Sven and Dubfire were decent but aside from that there wasn’t an awful lot to keep my interest.

Did enjoy the atmosphere regardless and thought the crowd was generally good and knowledgable about the music. Not too many phones and not as ‘instagramy’ as you sometimes see out here.

it was worth sticking around. as I said, it got better from 3am onwards - as it always does - and rampa's and &me's set was up with the best I heard all summer. bloody fantastic. these guys are rocking it right now. they were brilliant last week already in the garden, but their terrace set last night was just magic.

you are literally crying because you are so tired in clubs?! :eek:
When u r very tired..some years come from ur eyes..a step I guess not a lot have experienced this. last time was Space Closing last chapterc 6h30 am
Friends left 4h00 ,7h00am...
I couldn't wait until 3h30am in order to rest as my friend couldn't cope the crowd
Once u reste u can come back alicevn Kicking.

rampa's and &me's set was up with the best I heard all summer. bloody fantastic. these guys are rocking it right now. they were brilliant last week already in the garden, but their terrace set last night was just magic.

Have always been a big fan of Rampa, &Me not quite as much but I imagine that they must be a pretty nice combo. Was looking at the Circo lineups and noticed they were on the bill like 3 weeks in a row, so they must be doing something right and getting the much deserved attention. Unfortunately Rampa is never in the states.

Ahhh ... nothing better than the good old ritual of cleaning your shoes the day after having been at an overcrowded party :eek:

This week at an interview, Dixon mentioned that he had offers from Ibiza for residencies for the last 4 years.

He is not accepting them as a weekly residency could get stale after a while.

But an Innervisions residency could be huge to be honest. Although that would be a huge loss for Afterlife.

Last edited:
I don’t see Innervisions doing a weekly. They are just not that type of a brand imo. Although a few Innervisions takeover or popup parties over the summer would be nice.

I don’t see Innervisions doing a weekly. They are just not that type of a brand imo. Although a few Innervisions takeover or popup parties over the summer would be nice.

I agree. At the absolutely most, I could see a monthly thing working over summer. But to be honest, I think even that is unlikely. Not sure it's what the island needs. Afterlife has that cornered, and I think Dixon and Ame popping up for them, Solomun and Cocoon works well enough as it is.

A one-off at Destino though? Now, that has the hallmarks of something special!

Sorry, I wanted to write he is not accepting them but somehow came out the other way... The end of that sentence explains why.

A few all day long sessions at Destino would be class, as stated.

The B2B phenomenon continues at Ushüaia - quite disappointing all said and done, even the DJ’s I would want to see are now b2b with another DJ that personally I don’t think will compliment - e.g Luciano b2b Carl Craig o_O

Luciano and Carl Craig’s last b2b’s didn’t look too great from the video’s I’ve seen - Luciano pinging off his tits and Carl Craig looking like he wanted to be anywhere else in the world than in the booth with him :lol:

Attachments

• C14091CA-3594-4576-8B9F-E1F51D8F52D3.jpeg
    C14091CA-3594-4576-8B9F-E1F51D8F52D3.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 39
Flying back out again Thursday 11th for 2 nights. Anyone know of any cheap bars around ibiza town or any decent events on night and day apart from the labyrinth adam beyer closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back