*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
As predicted Sven closes the garden which should be special!

Gutted not to be there for that one - but then again the closing and afters on Wednesday/Thursday should more than suffice :D

Attachments

• 0FCBB293-E338-4CED-A1C6-193643AD1C3F.jpeg
    0FCBB293-E338-4CED-A1C6-193643AD1C3F.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 72
As predicted Sven closes the garden which should be special!

Gutted not to be there for that one - but then again the closing and afters on Wednesday/Thursday should more than suffice :D

Was hoping for exactly this. An opportunity to relive the trifecta of sa trinxa-to-circo-to-sven from the golden days, but this time with only two stops to accomplish all three, and still time to get dinner and a night’s sleep in preparation for the proper closing!

Find us at Salinas tomorrow... ;)

Exactly. The drama associated with this is way ott.

Litter louts cannot be condoned in any way.

But organisers should take a large proportion of blame. A cleansing team should have been contracted to conduct a tidy up immediately after it ended as its in a public open space. The local authority should take another large proportion of the blame for not ensuring that was in the contract.

The organizers should make a trip to Zurich.

Little off topic as not 2018 but just found this photo on my old phone from Dc-10 closing 2013.

Open until 12AM Tuesday and garden going on until 4AM!
I was there...they decided to open later the party on the monday morning
At 8am there was still a huge queue outside to get in

Just back from CircoLoco. Absolutely intolerably busy after 12. Very difficult to get in the rooms and when you did was just constant pushing with most people walking back out after 5 minutes. Can’t understand how they get away with it.

Great atmosphere in the garden for Sven though. Thought it was a little bit of an average set for him but still some great moments.

The pirates videos are up on Facebook, looks like a proper tear up in the garden to be fair!
Maybe now he'll stop bashing Sven it looked really good.

nice set from Sven, even from the Martinez bro :D..So u watch and don't have stamina to clik on a button?:spank:
I was done at 1h00am the Giving room to mate was not a good idea:lol: as tears of tireness were flooding and i didnt want to face it as i used to do when on spartan way :lol:
only House Music can wake up a zombie..not the case in Terrace and main room..check Sven insta the Pirate should be there hands up in the air :cool:
Private party at Pikes tonight
set Troxler..
without invitation the only way is to go early..
let me know how it was, as exploration now.sunset Es vedra.otherwise we'll pop up to Pikes hotel b4 they secure entrance.

Last edited:
I was there...they decided to open later the party on the monday morning
At 8am there was still a huge queue outside to get in

RE queues at Circo yesterday: It was a great decision to not buy the ticket beforehand, but at the venue. I arrived at approx. 10pm: huge queue for people with tickets, queue to buy tickets a handful of people. Took me three minutes to get in.

Last edited:
Stayed until the end, it finished around 7am. Did not spot the Pirate (although I was literally all over the place), but met Stivi!

Overall a very techno-heavy circoloco imo, great atmosphere, still around 300 people in the end. And yes, very busy between 12 and 3.
if we're 1rs crow Garden ull spot me..
didn't have courage to face crowd on terrace n main room..

Went to DC10 last night, never been in a place so full, got there for TMB, closed it with Blond:ish but absolutely way too many people in there, got pushed all over the place all night, probably wouldn’t go back, and pretty average music.

nice set from Sven, even from the Martinez bro :D..So u watch and don't have stamina to clik on a button?:spank:
I was done at 1h00am the Giving room to mate was not a good idea:lol: as tears of tireness were flooding and i didnt want to face it as i used to do when on spartan way :lol:
only House Music can wake up a zombie..not the case in Terrace and main room..check Sven insta the Pirate should be there hands up in the air :cool:
Private party at Pikes tonight
set Troxler..
without invitation the only way is to go early..
let me know how it was, as exploration now.sunset Es vedra.otherwise we'll pop up to Pikes hotel b4 they secure entrance.

I’d say the security will be tighter then a ducks ass

Is usually for his party ,,,

Went to DC10 last night, never been in a place so full, got there for TMB, closed it with Blond:ish but absolutely way too many people in there, got pushed all over the place all night, probably wouldn’t go back, and pretty average music.
u have to deal with pushing stuff n rammy place it took me 3 times b4 getting used of it..and find right spot..my mate didnt want to go main room 1rst row left close to bar as afraid of crowd even I told him it's gonna be ok close to dj booth..
I'm ready for Closing Dc10 and from 7pm to the end ths time..wont make same mistake getting there late 9pm instesd of 8pm planned..and 6hrs sleep at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back