*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you only pay on the door at dc10 on Monday or are paper tickets in the bars ?

a few bars do sell them - normally a bit more expensive (3-5€ more) than the actual door price (dc10 is an exception in this case, for all other clubs it's better to use presale since it's cheaper). unless you plan to do the closing party, you do not need to get them in presale - it doesn't sell out. dc10 opening and closing parties are exceptions where presale makes sense (or arriving early).

I would describe that as a very standard-ly good Circoloco closing lineup.

I've seen better, but you can hardly turn your nose up at that selection of artists. Always wanted to attend as I know some have said its one of the best parties of the season, but I also know the crowd levels for this are some of the worst of the season.

Class line up haven’t included half the sh!t they’ve had all season and it opens at 4pm which is how i remember Circoloco !

it is a good line up yeah.
them only opening at 6pm this year is simply because NO ONE did arrive at 4pm anymore lately. nowadays, on a normal monday it's empty until 7pm and only really gets nicely busy at 8pm. of course it'll be different for the closing though, that one will get busy very early

it is a good line up yeah.
them only opening at 6pm this year is simply because NO ONE did arrive at 4pm anymore lately. nowadays, on a normal monday it's empty until 7pm and only really gets nicely busy at 8pm. of course it'll be different for the closing though, that one will get busy very early

Anymore & lately being the key words there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back