*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s also got a new monicker and tune in Defected

Guetta’s new album has one CD of his usual ‘ft Nicki Minaj’ trash, but the second CD is his Jack Back alterego, and he’s hinted that its an end of an era for his previous style.

Sounds like he wants to make proper music again but of course the label will want profits and no doubt have him tied down to a lengthy record deal.

Wow that’s was unexpected was expecting Guetta to have a bigger percentage into the track than black coffee
i ve already post it
Cathy guetta launching (€€€€) BC in ibiza
Cathy Guetta still bound to David, €€€€:D
Does it sounds clear?

i was surprised to see her in dc10 terrace booth behind BC Luciano
Some friend gave me some clue this summer when i ask him about BC after party ...

i ve already post it
Cathy guetta launching (€€€€) BC in ibiza
Cathy Guetta still bound to David, €€€€:D
Does it sounds clear?

i was surprised to see her in dc10 terrace booth behind BC Luciano
Some friend gave me some clue this summer when i ask him about BC after party ...

Who looks after their kids ?

I think he's a bona fide cock but am not so blinded that i'd sniff if he genuinely made a decent record. I'll give anyone a chance, but I think he is so disconnected from the grassroots and the people driving music forward that I can't see it happening

guetta's been going down a different path for some months now. you can hear it in his weekly mixshow (I have to skip through that for my job).
Or check out his tomorrowland mainstage set this year. in the middle of the set in front of thousands of edm hungry people he stopped playing tracks and actually took to some pioneer production gear and performed live on it.

Incredibly poor Amnesia closing lineup so far - I know there are more names TBA but so far its the worst I've ever seen from them.
Its like theyve just booked the cheapest names they can get hold of and residents contractually obliged to play, taking for granted that the club will be busy as its the closing. Piss take that lineup

Incredibly poor Amnesia closing lineup so far - I know there are more names TBA but so far its the worst I've ever seen from them.

Their openings and closings have never been great but this is especially bad even by their own standards.

@stivi will we ever get the real story behind Amnesia and their woes this season? I'm specifically thinking Pyramid TBH and being closed Sundays.

Their openings and closings have never been great but this is especially bad even by their own standards.

@stivi will we ever get the real story behind Amnesia and their woes this season? I'm specifically thinking Pyramid TBH and being closed Sundays.
I went to closing 2015 and had Capriati, ToU, Maceo and Pan Pot amongst others... place was heaving

Last years was way better. Helped by woo-moon. Lazarus, Burridge & BLOND:ISH. They had Ilario Alicante on the terrace who was good too.

Deutschland is where its at for that weekend

erm I would have to massively disagree with you here nobbie. from about 2008 until 2015 amnesia closing was easily the best and busiest of the closing parties, apart from space which just alone for its size was bigger. it also were the days of amnesia being open until mid-afternoon sunday for the closing...I think the latest I ever walked out of an amnesia closing was 6pm...

but yeah, it's true the last few years weren't all that anymore and also understand the comments on this year's line up announced so far. there is still something TBA, but pretty much all the acts a lot of you guys would want to see there are playing connect festival (the one done by awakenings and time warp). for a long time, amnesia weren't sure on when they should do their closing party (there were all kinds of ideas around about that) and when they finally decided on 13th october a lot of the headliners had simply been booked elsewhere already.

as for amnesia...closing on sunday was a good decision - I could even imagine this to be a trend for the future, each of the clubs having one night closed.

pyramid will most likely be back next year and is something that will grow. they were fully aware it wasn't gonna be an easy first year.

opening 17 was a good one
Hannah wants
claptone
erick morillo 4 hours session ending terrace at 8pm as jackmaster cancelled
wot whappened to jackmaster, blacklisted from ibz lineup?
carola endin midday Terrace
all mate from whatsapp group leaving amnesia 7am max :D
just 1 contact from israel there until midday but he was on ...:spank:
40€ ticket :cool: 2water bottles rom voucher pack one booze ticket offered by spotlight mate ive offered to a eva longoria look a like , booze is the anwer not to last ;)

Where is House on amnesia s closing lineup? :D
just hope it will end 9-10am

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back