*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredibly poor Amnesia closing lineup so far - I know there are more names TBA but so far its the worst I've ever seen from them.

You know what... I actually like what they've done. Taken a selection from all of their residencies for a proper closing.

Much better than inviting Hannah Wants and Jackmaster (who did the closing despite having not played there at all that season)

You know what... I actually like what they've done. Taken a selection from all of their residencies for a proper closing.

Much better than inviting Hannah Wants and Jackmaster (who did the closing despite having not played there at all that season)

I’d agree with that. Thought it looked decent tbh, that’s how closing parties should be IMO. Collection of the residents that have made the club over the season.

How much is dc10 these days I haven't been for years, looking at that like up and considering I arrive Monday morning it looks like I'll have to drag myself there.
We'd planned a quiet one to :rolleyes::D

great sven-fan myself, but three times in one week? and in a season where sven hasn't had the biggest variety in his sets. I'd rather save my energies for cocoon closing if I was on the island.

great sven-fan myself, but three times in one week? and in a season where sven hasn't had the biggest variety in his sets. I'd rather save my energies for cocoon closing if I was on the island.
On my mind too, but, some of the others on the lineup are appealing, and one would like to think that Sven will be aware there’s going to be folk attending both parties that week so will vary the sets.

I artive Monday morning and was quite tempted by DC10. Like others I think I might be a bit Vath’d out by three times in a week, though. Seems a bit odd for him to play there that week of all weeks, where it may potentially impact numbers at Cocoon closing(s)?

Could be quite something if they get him in the Garden at a similar time to what Carola played the other week though mind!!

I artive Monday morning and was quite tempted by DC10. Like others I think I might be a bit Vath’d out by three times in a week, though. Seems a bit odd for him to play there that week of all weeks, where it may potentially impact numbers at Cocoon closing(s)?

Could be quite something if they get him in the Garden at a similar time to what Carola played the other week though mind!!
Plenty of others to get stuck into on Circo lineup though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back