*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Music On closing at Privi looked pretty intense.

Did not realize how many windows Privi has and how bright the main room gets when the sun comes up. Can definitely see Music On moving there next year. 2019 thread can’t come soon enough!

Music On closing at Privi looked pretty intense.

Did not realize how many windows Privi has and how bright the main room gets when the sun comes up. Can definitely see Music On moving there next year. 2019 thread can’t come soon enough!

I know we’re not allowed to gossip yet but I can’t see how Carola doing an extra closing at Privilege last night wasn’t setting the scene for a move there.

Also how was he allowed to get away with a half 8 finish? Haven’t heard of any other nights finishing at that time this season.

I know we’re not allowed to gossip yet but I can’t see how Carola doing an extra closing at Privilege last night wasn’t setting the scene for a move there

That’s what they said when he headlined Ushuaia Closing in 2014. He either likes to keep Amnesia on their toes ahead of negotiations, or genuinely likes to mix it up a bit. Or... just wants another pay day. Probably a combination of all three?

I know we’re not allowed to gossip yet but I can’t see how Carola doing an extra closing at Privilege last night wasn’t setting the scene for a move there.

Also how was he allowed to get away with a half 8 finish? Haven’t heard of any other nights finishing at that time this season.

Matutes taking over Privi sure helps those rumors.

Hi was also open until like 8:20 for Afterlife closing. Either they are letting people slide or Matutes is paying off the right people.

Edit: Looks like Music On at Privi went way past 8:30. Think it went until 9:30-10am

Last edited:
Matutes taking over Privi sure helps those rumors.

Hi was also open until like 8:20 for Afterlife closing. Either they are letting people slide or Matutes is paying off the right people.

Edit: Looks like Music On at Privi went way past 8:30. Think it went until 9:30-10am
Where's @Nobbie Q

2019 season rumours so far (yes, should probably be in another thread):

o Cocoon moving
o Music On moving
o Elrow moving (unlikely venue)

The organizers should make a trip to Zurich.

Having attended a number of these, I can confirm the cleanup operation for this is incredible - walking down the streets early on Sunday morning, it's like whole event never happened.

I've seen punters picking up rubbish too; this doesn't seem to make much of a dent.

RE queues at Circo yesterday: It was a great decision to not buy the ticket beforehand, but at the venue. I arrived at approx. 10pm: huge queue for people with tickets, queue to buy tickets a handful of people. Took me three minutes to get in.
Pretty much always the case.

Sometimes worth paying 10 Euros more not to queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back