*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’ll be short sets but I want to see Sasha and Danny Tenaglia in that club.

Midnight until 5/6am it will be stupidly busy.... so much that you will not be able to get through the door literally. If you do you will be pushed about, stood on and will not at all be able to dance.

Why people chose to do it I have no idea.... Though it is rumoured that everyone consumes ket. You make your own mind up on the night

6pm till midnight the garden will be the best part of the night and you will find a very good lineup for that alone

while it's true that it will be very busy, if you stay close to the walls or any corners, you should be fine. also the main room is never as bad as the terrace.

It’ll be short sets but I want to see Sasha and Danny Tenaglia in that club.
Go for it mate, hopefully the crowd that it attracts will be listening to whoevers in the other room lol.
The last one i went to, you couldnt get anywhere near the doors to the terrace at close to 7am but like Stivi said the main room is fine at that point which is where i was happier anyway.

Get in the terrace before the garden closes and go in the gap directly next to dj booth and bar or at the back of terrace theres a big speaker near the doors which you can tuck in next to. I found both those spots to be fine. Main room stay round the edges on the far right when its rammed.

Its took me long enough to workout but the key to an enjoyable night when a place is busy is to always get to places where people dont use as a walk through. Being packed doesnt bother me but getting rpeatedly barged past or having to move constantly wears you down and before you know it youre back at the entrance doors :spank:

Thanks so much for this advice, worked like a charm!

Really enjoyed the garden at Circo, I wasn’t that excited for DJ Tennis after he bored me a bit at Enter a few years ago, but I really loved his set.

the martinez brothers are the special guest for heart factory with Louie Vega Capriati tonight
i m not a fan but i ll go for sure to support Louie
i guess at louie party those djs wont play their boring tech house techno :D but play House!

Any news on Privilege closing yet? just booked last week in September / First week in October, is it likely to be around that time?

Any news on Privilege closing yet? just booked last week in September / First week in October, is it likely to be around that time?
september 28th last year :cool: Can't wait to see the lineup, Opening was OK, i hope better for Closing
Where were you ,for people there in ibz,tale of us/solomun fans at 11h00am? :D

Early doors for that one I would say mate. From my recollection I wouldn't start expecting to see closing lineups until at least September.

Can you still roll around in a mess on the floor in the garden in dc10 or is it too busy out there to do that now?

Go for it mate, hopefully the crowd that it attracts will be listening to whoevers in the other room lol.
The last one i went to, you couldnt get anywhere near the doors to the terrace at close to 7am but like Stivi said the main room is fine at that point which is where i was happier anyway.

Sasha in the Garden would be ideal really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back