*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Mark Knight? :D
Marco Carola was at Pacha yesterday..saw it on a pic of lituanian worker girl i met ibz 13
see! some people can wear shorts at Pacha :spank:
36913828_10211391796822586_353695109490933760_n.jpg

ps:i got a nice pic with her at ushuaia Ants , even im not Marco :lol:

Last edited:
Henrik played a *Live* set here a few weeks ago and by very reliable sources said it was one of the best they heard in years..
Saw him at heart with Louie Vega last week and he was brilliant. That was a "live" set
Often wondered how ibz takes to Henrik. I’m guessing he leaves the psychedelic jazz at home for the banging gigs. Personally i think he’s one of the best in the business.

Last saw him in Ibiza at Cocoon Closing last year and he did the business.
Non Ibiza-related, but this will be very very good:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2099070013449923&id=145163125507298

Last saw him in Ibiza at Cocoon Closing last year and he did the business.
Non Ibiza-related, but this will be very very good:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2099070013449923&id=145163125507298

yes, good call. I saw them do a similar event here a couple of years back. a lot of it is improvised but not too noodly - the kickdrums came later on! I recommend anyone just getting into him to check out the back catalogue going back to stuff like 'jon' and 'chicago' in 2003. so many great tunes

I’m out September 25th for 4 nights and want to pick 2 from

Paradise closing Sasha and Tenaglia
Afterlife TOU and Kraviz
Abode Skream and Lawler
Labyrinth Hot Since 82 and Fanciulli

Will Paradise closing be a nightmare?

After midnight go home

I’m at the stage now at 37 where I do want a little space and enjoy the night . It used to be about getting off it, loving the music etc and the crowd and pushing wouldn’t bother me.

Amnesia and Pacha for them nights I think it would be room and space. I just Picture Paradise and Hi being sardines

I’m out September 25th for 4 nights and want to pick 2 from

Paradise closing Sasha and Tenaglia
Afterlife TOU and Kraviz
Abode Skream and Lawler
Labyrinth Hot Since 82 and Fanciulli

Will Paradise closing be a nightmare?
Ive been to 2 Paradise closings, 1 a fair few years ago with a good underground lineup (cassy and magda) if i remember correctly... rammed but decent crowd. And also closing 2 years ago which was rammed, very hot in the rooms and not a nice crowd, spent alot of it in the garden chatting in the end till it thinned out a bit.

Its the kind of crowd i purposely look to avoid now...
Also i dont really listen to this style of music for the last few years which probably didnt help my mood.

Last edited:
Ive been to 2 Paradise closings, 1 a fair few years ago with a good underground lineup (cassy and magda) if i remember correctly... rammed but decent crowd. And also closing 2 years ago which was rammed, very hot in the rooms and not a nice crowd, spent alot of it in the garden chatting in the end till it thinned out a bit.

Its the kind of crowd i purposely look to avoid now...
Also i dont really listen to this style of music for the last few years which probably didnt help my mood.

It’ll be short sets but I want to see Sasha and Danny Tenaglia in that club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back