*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wind your neck in.

I expect them to run the club properly not like a cattle market. It's the same every time I go. Opening, closing, mid season.

I never learn my lesson but I am putting a stop to it now.
Hmmm don't know if I still want to go now. I really hate an overcrowded DC10 :(

We’ve got the exact same issue @Tuur, as I’m sure many people do during the opening/closing weekend and during peak season.

We’re out for the July 30th date and without seeing the lineup, I’m fearing for the worst from a crowding perspective. We also have one of the weaker Pyramid lineups so I can only see this being insanely busy - which is a shame! It’s one of my favourite parties on the island from a vibe and musical perspective, but it can be uncomfortably busy when the garden shuts at times and it can ruin it (and this is coming from someone not that bothered about being crushed in a crowd)!

I've definitely got used to overcrowding now I think then as I didn't really think any of the nights I had were that bad when I was there and done Circo, Cocoon(Solomun Date), Afterlife Opening, +1 and Cox!

I even remember thinking Circo, Cocoon and Solomun were is anything not actually busy. Was expecting a lot worse

I remember first going to Circo and thinking f*** this and same as my first trip to Amnesia!

Guess you just get used to it as the years go by!

A few weeks back many people were saying that Circo Loco was quiet. What has happened? July?

it‘s still quiet until midnight. and even though I‘ve not been yesterday I truly think it‘s still quieter than a few years ago

Was quiet last week when I was there...but yeah guess Cox night had a big effect and we're properly into July now so...

Was quiet last week when I was there...but yeah guess Cox night had a big effect and we're properly into July now so...
Yeh was odd being in DC10 and being able to take a piss straight away and move freely between rooms. 5 out of the 7 in our group had never been and kept saying they loved how you could get straight in the toilets and how much room inside... in for a shock the next time they go i reckon :lol:

A superb lineup for me - very varied and stacked top to bottom (with the exception of The Martinez Brothers) with artists I love and some who I have never had the chance to see.

They have clearly had to step up their game to compete with a much stronger Pyramid this coming Monday.

Henrik played a *Live* set here a few weeks ago and by very reliable sources said it was one of the best they heard in years..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back