*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, should people really be rolling around on, literally, the floor? It's not hard to see why that's a problem and I'm amazed anyone would want to do that (ket?). :lol: It's bad enough when people think they have their own 10 ft sq area to dance in...

That said, a club should offer plenty of dedicated resting space and furniture to lounge on for those who need it.

The bouncers totally killed the garden vibe for me back in June - throwing their weight around when walking places for no reason, and the constant light flashing.

DC-10 is no longer my favourite club :(
This!! I have really gone off DC10 this year. Felt on edge the whole time and every single direction you look there was a security guard staring at you. It just makes for a uncomfortable experience

This!! I have really gone off DC10 this year. Felt on edge the whole time and every single direction you look there was a security guard staring at you. It just makes for a uncomfortable experience

Is it just this year? I was there for the first time last year and enjoyed it, apart from running out of vitamins. I know what you mean, though; the security do tend to move around loads rather than just stand and observe, but it wasn't enough to spoil it for me.

Is it just this year? I was there for the first time last year and enjoyed it, apart from running out of vitamins. I know what you mean, though; the security do tend to move around loads rather than just stand and observe, but it wasn't enough to spoil it for me.
It was there last year, felt a lot worse this year though. May be because we got there pretty early so when we arrived there was about 2 security per raver!! Felt like I had my own private security team following me around. And after this could never really get comfortable and enjoy the night. I was then booted out by about half 1 for falling into a VIP table in the main room! Understood there reasoning on this occasion.

It was there last year, felt a lot worse this year though. May be because we got there pretty early so when we arrived there was about 2 security per raver!!

That sounds pretty shit. Think we got there ~8pm last year and there were enough people so it didn't feel like that.

This isn’t new though is it? It’s been this way for a long time imo. Dc10 has had the most oppressive security for getting on a decade now

I don’t recall it happening the first time I went back in 2013, I did notice it a bit last year but there appeared to be good reason for them trying to get through the crowd (I remember a girl being carried out of there), this year was something else though - especially out in the garden when you’re just sat on a bench trying to have a chat!

I went to Circo on Monday, was a bit apprehensive as I’m not good with overcrowding/don’t get high, but I had a great time. Crowd were much better than I expected, music was great, €15 for a g&t, I was happy. The security were a bit full on going through the crowd all the time (one screamed in one dude’s face “shut the f*** up” and said dude definitely almost soiled himself), but I didn’t find the killed the vibe.

Also saw a very rich girl from Made in Chelsea, she had her own security to hold her handbag. Worst DC10 celeb spot ever.

wanted to come but didn't make it. how busy was it then? not just in the garden but generally?

It was as you would say ‘perfectly busy’ from my point of view. I stuck to the recommended spots and it was happy days. It was my first visit so have no frame of reference, but I felt the balance was just right.

Are the bar staff still rude? A few lads I know got a round of drinks in which came to €80 he gave the female bar tender €100 note, got no change back and she just said "all for me " with a flutter of the eyes, tried to argue the case but she just waltz off out the back.

My experience from 2015 got to dc10 about 8pm very busy, qued at the bar for 15 mins another female member of the bar staff was just happy to serve spanish speaking people. I would of ordered in spanish but she didnt even look at me (maybe because i dont look spanish) this was at front of the bar for 15 minutes. Sent the misses in instead and she got served in an instant, she ordered in English. I wasnt drunk either

Luckily got a spot against the wall in the main room and saw nina kraviz play a decent set on vinyl. Absoloute ramfest though, can see why folk enjoy the garden then go somewhere else when music goes off.

What do you think guys, a cheeky Väth Set for Circoloco in September, now that Cocoon isn't on the same day anymore? He's played NYD once. and he's got a huge gap in his tour calendar. He was also there on Monday, backstage for a photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back