*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone go to Pyramid this past Monday? The trio of Sonja, Ricardo, and Zip is a perfect combo in my opinion for the terrace. That is basically like a solid Cocoon replacement for a Monday where Sven would be elsewhere.

It looked busy with the pics!

Did anyone go to Pyramid this past Monday? The trio of Sonja, Ricardo, and Zip is a perfect combo in my opinion for the terrace. That is basically like a solid Cocoon replacement for a Monday where Sven would be elsewhere.
At early hours Fuse was more busy, but from 1:30 club room didn't grow while the terrace was filling every minute. When Ricardo took the decks after ZIP, the Terrace was full from the DJ booth to the dancers podium (with a little sensation of overcrowding between the podium and the stairs) and some people hanging outor dancing behind.
¿Maybe 65/70% of the terrace capacity?

The music was good btw. For me, Sonja was the best, ZIP was OK and I only watched 1 hour of Ricardo, but I liked him more at Pacha or Pikes some days ago.

What do you think guys, a cheeky Väth Set for Circoloco in September, now that Cocoon isn't on the same day anymore? He's played NYD once. and he's got a huge gap in his tour calendar. He was also there on Monday, backstage for a photo

I was thinking that myself for the week starting Monday 10th, but it looks like he is in Japan the following weekend according to his RA so may be gone that entire week. Was hoping he might turn up for Tipic's closing party on the 13th but that seems extremely unlikely too.

this was one of my all time cocoon favorites

At early hours Fuse was more busy, but from 1:30 club room didn't grow while the terrace was filling every minute. When Ricardo took the decks after ZIP, the Terrace was full from the DJ booth to the dancers podium (with a little sensation of overcrowding between the podium and the stairs) and some people hanging outor dancing behind.
¿Maybe 65/70% of the terrace capacity?

i did not go to pyramids but from my very little experience i would never expect this line up to have a full house capacity @ amnesia terrace not even @ good cocoon days

Talking of DC10 and over crowding
DC10 on a Friday in August maybe just bearable - Granted it isn't Circoloco but going up against a couple of very popular nights including Music on it may spread out the numbers

I am on the fence for Music on or Cuttin headz myself

Talking of DC10 and over crowding
DC10 on a Friday in August maybe just bearable - Granted it isn't Circoloco but going up against a couple of very popular nights including Music on it may spread out the numbers

I am on the fence for Music on or Cuttin headz myself

MusicOn in the club room your night doesn't look too sad - you can't usually go far wrong with Danny Tenaglia, especially as the crowds will be on the terrace so it will be comfortably busy. For me though I just don't like the atmosphere of a MusicOn event anymore regardless of who is playing.

I do agree though that DC10 will probably be reasonable that night from a crowding perspective.

For me two cents worth, I would seriously consider Pacha on that night - Maya Jane Coles and Kolsch has the makings of a decent night for my particular tastes.

MusicOn in the club room your night doesn't look too sad - you can't usually go far wrong with Danny Tenaglia, especially as the crowds will be on the terrace so it will be comfortably busy. For me though I just don't like the atmosphere of a MusicOn event anymore regardless of who is playing.

I do agree though that DC10 will probably be reasonable that night from a crowding perspective.

For me two cents worth, I would seriously consider Pacha on that night - Maya Jane Coles and Kolsch has the makings of a decent night for my particular tastes.

I still haven't done Pacha - I am looking to do Solomun but Solid Grooves is very very tempting based on my experience. Even the clips from last night I see it is an incredible atmosphere. A room full but with space to dance and everyone is dancing... Though I wonder what the Resistance nights are currently like

Last edited:
36962823_514685275634751_2588631202239873024_n.jpg

Virgil Abloh at Circoloco... The hype continues hehe...

Few mates that were on the island last week met him,they haven't been over for a while but know him from years ago told me he goes by acid monday s . Must check it out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back