*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve said this SO many times.... so people bored. But if you ever go to Pacha Friday.... get there very early IF there is a DJ you want to see. Sometimes the set times have no logic, some of the *bigger* DJs have to come on early as they have a set elsewhere at 6am in Europe, or they have a festival the next day. Even if you get the set times before.... they have been known to chance last minute if X DJ is delayed.

Checked there, not there.

Anticipation is killing me. I based my trip around Amnesia Mondays before the Cocoon announcement! Don't think it's ever taken this long

from their names dont expect anything special from pyramid

The 3 dates they have announced are stellar though

Edit: just saw that pyramid post on Insta story. They're pulling they're best Stivi impression with the soon thing LOL

Last edited:
Whereabouts was this afters does anyone know? Doesn't look like a venue I recognize and it doesn't look like a villa either!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-05-16 at 21.50.12.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-05-16 at 21.50.12.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 43
The 3 dates they have announced are stellar though

Edit: just saw that pyramid post on Insta story. They're pulling they're best Stivi impression with the soon thing LOL

its okay nothing special.

again, i see that the only techno night all season till now this summer is only afterlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back