*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve said this SO many times.... so people bored. But if you ever go to Pacha Friday.... get there very early IF there is a DJ you want to see. Sometimes the set times have no logic, some of the *bigger* DJs have to come on early as they have a set elsewhere at 6am in Europe, or they have a festival the next day. Even if you get the set times before.... they have been known to chance last minute if X DJ is delayed.

that’s why the right programming is so crucial. if you’re only there for one DJ, are you seriously supposed to hang around from the start during the ‘graveyard’ hours in case you miss him/her? + i don’t understand this recent trend for mismatched DJs. if the music/punters have nothing in common why throw them together?

someone asked who else is playing alongside underworld at heart...well I would say the guests aren't bad!!

FULL LINE UP ANNOUNCED:

UNDERWORLD (LIVE)
SVEN VÄTH
PETE TONG
MARK KNIGHT
TIBI DABO
Nice one , not really surprised by seeing Sven on the lineup, they are good friend I think and Sven used to book them for his Cocoon club in Frankfurt in the past ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back