*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following Coachella there has been a fair amount of hype about Fisher. Anyone have any intel on the dates/date he is playing at Abode?

Nice one , not really surprised by seeing Sven on the lineup, they are good friend I think and Sven used to book them for his Cocoon club in Frankfurt in the past ...
Also had them booked for his Cocoon special at Amnesia about 2011, think it was called Party Like Its 1989

I honestly feel like Amnesia have gone about Pyramid the complete wrong way with not releasing the lineups this late on into May. I know I’ll probably eat my words when they arrive, but as of right now I’m starting to lose interest.

I honestly feel like Amnesia have gone about Pyramid the complete wrong way with not releasing the lineups this late on into May. I know I’ll probably eat my words when they arrive, but as of right now I’m starting to lose interest.

they are coming soon and some weeks are very very strong while others are less.

they are coming soon and some weeks are very very strong while others are less.
I totally get you....Monday has always been Cocoon for me. That won’t change. They may have one or two big nights but never a cocoon following. I think it was probably the right move for cocoon, things change , but (a bit like Space) what could have been?

32491000_2477431925616365_7376193344004685824_o.jpg

cutting edge dates are 11th june, 9th july, 30th july and 10th september
yoshitoshi and renaissance dates TBA soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back