*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has an EP out with Traumer of the Desolat crew on FUSE London's sub-label, dropping v.soon if it hasn't already

will decide nearer the time - depends on whether we can sort out a squeeze

the programming is a bit strange - can’t imagine much overlap in music or clientele

Sasha and Goldie only got 3.5 hours together? I'm thinking there might have been an opener too before them too?
Willie Graff was on the bill too. Taught HS82 woulda came on at 5 so went in at 3 to see Sasha but he was just finishing his set. Carl Craig b2b Tiga when I'm there in July so looking forward to that.

Willie Graff was on the bill too. Taught HS82 woulda came on at 5 so went in at 3 to see Sasha but he was just finishing his set. Carl Craig b2b Tiga when I'm there in July so looking forward to that.

Thats terrible. I have Butch and Eric Morillo on one date but I think they won't play long so holding out for other events that night

1h30 Morillo, not sure ill pay again 40€ + just for 1h30 :lol: when its free at BMI
21151406_10211617513686047_9042485864764201499_n.jpg

That's a nice date..I think they'll play at least 2 hours, maybe 3. It should be 3 at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back