*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have to hire people in ibz to add an Erick morillo sticker to all their add/posters/flyers along ibz island :lol: it will give jobs to some people...
Have never heard about Adobe since 6 months, all their djs along my feeds , they are taking all instagram accounts to promote their party :D

They have to hire people in ibz to add an Erick morillo sticker to all their add/posters/flyers along ibz island :lol: it will give jobs to some people...
Have never heard about Adobe since 6 months, all their djs along my feeds , they are taking all instagram accounts to promote their party :D

Cockney mafia

Not one i would of chosen to go to either! I did however see a few clips of Lee Burridge at Beachouse which was sounding good:cool:

ah I didn't go clubbing at all. had I gone I'd probably done a bit of beachouse first, followed by an hour or two in amnesia but then continued at pacha for dixon.

but yeah, was in bed early and got up very early on sunday.

July 14th is the most interesting, "French do it better"lineup Africanism , if in ibz feuck elrow & black Coffee night
Bob Sinclar
Martin Solveig (i dont like the cheezy Solveig EDM side but early 00 aera)
DJ Gregory
DJ Yellow
Opening is nice lineup too but it should be Elrow
my summer dates are :confused: & closing ok but as nothing to challenge this party this may be my only Pure pacha nigh 18 as past year
u cant not have listen to this :cool:

ok i just saw this. FGP have you seen Gregory in the last 5 years? all those other guys play cheese now but he used to make/play fantastic records - but in 2018?

ok i just saw this. FGP have you seen Gregory in the last 5 years? all those other guys play cheese now but he used to make/play fantastic records - but in 2018?
No, last memory was from 2003 :D i know M solveig B sinclar do cheeze, i thought dj Gregory had disappeared from scene , I just rip my compilation Africanism, yesterday night, 2 cd in 70mn ,a classic of Afro house Dancefloor geared, for ibiza 18 rides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back