*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
the restaurant izakaya, below the sir joan hotel, celebrated last night their summer opening party (after a soft opening the previous night for press and amigos) but apparently the neighbours weren't too impressed with the volume of the music and some started throwing eggs... by 11pm the police had already turned up twice to stop the party!

the patience of residents with noise is getting lower and lower...

She performs all her tracks live, including the vocals. Doesn't seem to DJ at all. It's really cool stuff as you can see

Yeah... I was going to say that I found her last week in the youtube "rabbit hole" moment planing a sunset in front of Es Vedra. She does her own vocals and uses toys for live sound effects. Was not a bad set... but not something that I would want to hear everyday either. More performance art... than DJ, but apparently she is a classically trained musician.

Odd looker too... strange at first, but one where the longer you look the cuter she gets.

Yeah... I was going to say that I found her last week in the youtube "rabbit hole" moment planing a sunset in front of Es Vedra. She does her own vocals and uses toys for live sound effects. Was not a bad set... but not something that I would want to hear everyday either. More performance art... than DJ, but apparently she is a classically trained musician.

Odd looker too... strange at first, but one where the longer you look the cuter she gets.

Most of that is class:lol:

She performs all her tracks live, including the vocals. Doesn't seem to DJ at all. It's really cool stuff as you can see

Giving it a quick scan all sounds a little similar to me throughout the set, but definitely interesting. That said live sets aren't really all that much my favorite but at least its something a little different.

I liked it.

She is like a dj elf princess, that you fall deeply in love with. You laugh and lie naked with her in the poppy field, innocently of course, at first.

Giggles turn to caresses, and before long you each climax reaching a simultaneous 'ear-gasm' of delight. When the moment arrives you pull out, and erupt. A complete Mt. Vesuvius of glitter and cheap Chinese made plastic nik-naks....

As you roll over and glance at the now darkened sky, you realize you can see the milky way, clear and bright in all its godly glory, for the first time in your life.

You turn to share your newfound discovery and she is gone. Was it all a dream???

You look out, towards the azure sea. Es Vedra stares at you, with her harsh cosmic judgement.

You feel shame......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back