*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on more Eden announcements and anything Underground or Pike related.

the only night eden hasn't announced yet is wednesdays. if they open that night, it won't be something for you I think

but mondays and fridays will have some really decent line ups, those are announcements you can wait for :)

everyone is waiting for some pikes news.

underground have announced a few things but maybe more to come still, we'll see

what I pointed out in the pacha season preview earlier regarding flower power...

first surprise DJ for a flower power set confirmed: armand van helden :)

Is there a genuine move to more "House DJs" on this night - or is this just a one off?

the full line ups have come out for do not sit at heart.

some fantastic weeks in there, I shall definitely give that a go a few times, even over afterlife on some occasions.

Sasha playing the 6th September, I assume he is the headline? What sort of set durations get played here? Never been, this could tickle my fancy

Actually I take that back about Wednesday because Cocoon is that night, duh. But I was just looking at my week for Tuesday and noticed it was a little empty in terms of tech/deep house. But I see the Timo Mass night is on Tuesday now....so there goes that comment :lol:
Haven’t seen Timo Mass for years but beginning of 2000’s he had his recidency in dc10 on Wednesday night if I remember well and it was always off the hook! Amazing party

the company that has been doing pacha magazine the last two summers (brands & roses) is no longer involved... hopefully it won't disappear!

2402929333_2a4c99953e.jpg

I am guessing that the Destino Thursday lineups will be coming out over the next couple of weeks once the venue/promoters have agreed on slots etc.? Hoping for a Solomun date on 12 July but that is likely wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back