*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted I miss all of Resistance again!! So I guess we can assume Cox wont be playing at Privi the 2 weeks prior to Resistance and will actually be involved somewhere during the 17/07-11/09 dates?

i just realized that the wednesday slot is taken at amnesia by a foam party.

HYTE will move to another day? maybe sunday? because if afterlife is still on thursdays then it will not be good having hyte & afterlife on the same day.

& solomun & hyte are two different parties its easier to chose from.

HYTE will move to another day? maybe sunday? because if afterlife is still on thursdays then it will not be good having hyte & afterlife on the same day.

hyte ibiza is gone, I've said that a few times already.

Maybe that roster is a "safe bet" or "predictable" (I'd argue there's still some surprises in there eg. Hawtin)... guys, Privilege is a 10,000 capacity venue. Resistance will obviously be needing to fill it (or close enough). Who on here was expecting anything different???? Wrong party and wrong venue if you want things a bit more experimental

Maybe that roster is a "safe bet" or "predictable" (I'd argue there's still some surprises in there eg. Hawtin)... guys, Privilege is a 10,000 capacity venue. Resistance will obviously be needing to fill it (or close enough). Who on here was expecting anything different???? Wrong party and wrong venue if you want things a bit more experimental

nail on the head.
without having seen any of the date by date line ups just yet, I am sure resistance will do a lot better this year.

worth noting that the wednesday foam party pre-dated HYTE there

My thoughts exactly. A few years ago Privilege was barely open so good to have it back but it needs heavy hitter line ups to make it remotely commercially viable to open I would have though. Plenty of different sized venues for different line ups, genres etc

so that's where all the techno is!

RESISTANCE @ PRIVILEGE

ADAM BEYER
CARL COX
DUBFIRE
EATS EVERYTHING
JAMIE JONES
JOSEPH CAPRIATI
LOCO DICE
MACEO PLEX
NICOLE MOUDABER
PACO OSUNA
PAN-POT
RICHIE HAWTIN
SASHA | JOHN DIGWEED
SETH TROXLER

Attachments

• resistance.jpg
    resistance.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 31
hyte ibiza is gone, I've said that a few times already.

all dj's are all over the place.

similar for resistance, strong dj's but whats the connection between joseph capriati & richie hawtin how can someone listen to the two in one party?

anyways lets see how will the lineups be.

the two consistent parties i see it from now is afterlife & music on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back