*** ibiza gossip 2018 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
amnesia mondays confirmed...as I had said weeks ago, the pyramid is returning to amnesia...

29067270_1028090987332183_7818343794583011328_n.jpg

It's a real pity. I remember around 2013 they had a great lineup (Neon Nights, Viva Warriors, Dirtybird, Flying Circus). Always had a great time there when I went. But haven't been in years.

They had Fuse for 2 seasons I think as well. Really enjoyed it the times I went shame they probably won’t be on the island this year.

I love these kind of comments as though a first time in ibiza is like a first day at high school or maybe a woman giving birth for the first time :lol::lol:
Lol it kind of is, i remember how excited i was my first time visiting but it was also daunting walking in to clubs youve read everyone is like sardines etc.

amnesia mondays confirmed...as I had said weeks ago, the pyramid is returning to amnesia...

29067270_1028090987332183_7818343794583011328_n.jpg

They have released a short video..an indication of the music? Doesn’t really match what they have said in the press release..

A very poor launch with no details...and some generic drivel..Hopefully they will have some substantial news soon!

They have released a short video..an indication of the music? Doesn’t really match what they have said in the press release..

A very poor launch with no details...and some generic drivel..Hopefully they will have some substantial news soon!

don't worry the actual content will be better than the first announcement. I haven't seen the full line ups yet, but I think there are other parties here on the island that are much more 'generic drivel' than what pyramid might turn out to be.

if sticking to ibz workers on my feed working for .. promo team , Techno is back on monday & i may discard some circo loco nights :D or combo circo loco+ pyramid :cool: , they didnt write anything but my foresee

Last edited:
don't worry the actual content will be better than the first announcement. I haven't seen the full line ups yet, but I think there are other parties here on the island that are much more 'generic drivel' than what pyramid might turn out to be.

Are we likely to see 2/3 artists per room per night doing some longer sets? That’s the key for me - varied artists, not all big hitters playing nice long sets.

If so this actually could be a great party.... although it will never be Cocoon :D

Are we likely to see 2/3 artists per room per night doing some longer sets? That’s the key for me - varied artists, not all big hitters playing nice long sets.

If so this actually could be a great party.... although it will never be Cocoon :D

all to be revealed soon my friends.

Today i was walking outside of Amnesia parking and there was this man recording a short video....no idea of who was..and workers working in the terrace... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_20180312_173740~01.jpg
    IMG_20180312_173740~01.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20180312_174007~01~01.jpg
    IMG_20180312_174007~01~01.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 81
Generic drivel :D Best description of “tech house” yet

I was actually referring to the language in the Amnesia press release.... "the return of the old Ibiza, where all that mattered was the music, the energy and dancing until the early hours of the morning".

but you could say that of the music in the video too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back