*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he basically the same as Calvin Harris?
Tbh at ushuaia (big) from my experience it's defo EDM kinda like Calvin Harris. But at pacha (fmif) was more house leaning (well was last year when I went). Problem with pacha is it usually gets insanely rammed and is very expensive (€80 per ticket).

Guess whatever floats your boat :)

To be absolutely clear, he does NOT float my boat. It'll be to please the Mrs only. I'll have to drink a LOT to get through it!
Lol. I'd probably say ushuaia then, as you can go to another club after (assuming you're still able to walk) and will be at least some space to move.

Just be careful esp at front of ushuaia where it gets rammed as some peeps I know wifes handbag got the contents robbed. Didn't even realise til later.:eek:

And I sometimes go to see Guerra or garrix even if I'm gonna burn in hell for it:oops:

Are you going to see him at shine in Belfast?

I sure am!!! :D:cool::) VIP tickets in the bag!! And before anyone says "VIP?!?!?!?", it's because it's an over-16 event and I don't want to be surrounded by 14/15/16yr olds...

Plus, it'll be the first time my girlfriend has seen him so, I want it be a good one... OH YES OH YES! :D

My daughter and her friends are going up from here.5hrs bus journey:eek: she said its on at shine:confused: cant be now if its over 16so_O

Over 16s at shine?? Maybe it's in ulster hall?
I seen him in shine few years ago wasn't that great of a night from memory

Think its a Shine event at some square in the city.. we used the skateboard at st anns years ago maybe it's on there..

If it wasn't for the over-16's thing, I wouldn't have bothered with the VIP tickets...

They're trying to say that there will be hardly any there of around that age, because there's some EDM on during the same weekend... That's a load of shite, as Shine has always had 16yrs old at it even when it's over 18's so, I'm fully expecting there to be under 16's getting in...

I can't decide between DC10 and Cocoon tonight. Both lineups appeal to me, but I like a club to be quite busy to enjoy it and I've heard both have been hit and miss this year. Any thoughts on which one will draw the biggest crowd?

Either way, I won't be making it there till about one as we're going to Sa Punta for dinner first....

I can't decide between DC10 and Cocoon tonight. Both lineups appeal to me, but I like a club to be quite busy to enjoy it and I've heard both have been hit and miss this year. Any thoughts on which one will draw the biggest crowd?

Either way, I won't be making it there till about one as we're going to Sa Punta for dinner first....
I've decided on Cocoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back