*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bottom line is 88/89 died because there's not enough nostalgic old farts willing to turn out week after week

or at least most of the old farts I know are about hearing new (good) music not being stuck in the past

the old fart djs that survive sasha, wevvers, harvey - wouldn't last 5 minutes if they just played classics all night, they innovate and generate loyalty through their quality

100% agree with this comment. Most people go to Ibiza to hear new music and find something new and exciting. Each year I come back, I also seem to hear a few djs I've never seen before that excite me. Edu Imbernon is an example of that from seeing him at space a few years ago.

Also, many of my younger friends are quite clued up on music, particularly Techno and listening to classic tunes in Ibiza from the past would be of no interest to them or myself.

88/99 would have been good if it was in a side room accompanying another promotion.
Personally I love the sound but I was surprised to see them even back these year as reports from last year were that the crowds were small.

why is that?

do a search.. you'll soon find out why. he's essentially a tired, addled carcass who long ago prostituted himself to the devil AND has since contributed nothing interesting to music for at least 20 years AND who continues to exhibit all the enthusiasm of a foreign legion conscript. This is a man who has been trading on his rep for decades and credit reserves are dangerously close to zero... his tastes are dodgy, his mixing skills non-existent and he has the charisma of a dalek. and he's mates with B*no. the case for the prosecution is watertight.

do a search.. you'll soon find out why. he's essentially a tired, addled carcass who long ago prostituted himself to the devil AND has since contributed nothing interesting to music for at least 20 years AND who continues to exhibit all the enthusiasm of a foreign legion conscript. This is a man who has been trading on his rep for decades and credit reserves are dangerously close to zero... his tastes are dodgy, his mixing skills non-existent and he has the charisma of a dalek. and he's mates with B*no. the case for the prosecution is watertight.

Well...that escalated quickly.

:lol: , as wednesday,my 7th day (friday, sat sunday monday tuesday:Eat!Rave!(repeat) )
it should me my rest day ,with no party, we got also westend walk as plan C ,if we get bored, in order to have some laugh...
plan E is falling asleep in bed :D
ps:i've just spot that some good contacts,in add to be pure cox big PR, work for UR Privilege + Disclosure DC10, im not a Techno addic, but hard to refuse some invitations :p , more parties added to the ones already planned :eek::arrow::cool:
CWawt_ZUkAAthLG.jpg
:lol:

Stop sitting on the fence A&D, tell us what you really think

it's become an annual summer tradition coming on here and giving him a pasting.

I just can't help it - it's like tourettes. i can only apologise to those who've read these rants a thousand times before.

anyway... I hope you have a good time FGP

88/99 would have been good if it was in a side room accompanying another promotion.
Personally I love the sound but I was surprised to see them even back these year as reports from last year were that the crowds were small.
That would have been the ideal solution. I like new and even undiscovered older music. But, every now and again I do like to dip my toe into some quality classics.

Ahah. Brilliant :D

I'll get shot down for asking this I'm sure, but what sort of music does David Guetta play? I might get some brownie points with the Mrs if I take her as the trip will otherwise be a constant indulgence for myself ..... clockwork

I'll get shot down for asking this I'm sure, but what sort of music does David Guetta play? I might get some brownie points with the Mrs if I take her as the trip will otherwise be a constant indulgence for myself ..... clockwork
You know what kind....

I can't say from experience as I've never been but I can imagine you could sell it to the Mrs on atmosphere as I'd bet it will be packed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back