*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's more men on the island than normally. wherever I go I see lots and lots of ladies (lots of beautiful ones I should add). it might be the case for some of the tech parties, but these always used to be a bit of a sausagefest so in my humble opinion absolutely no news there

I find it depends on the party you go to

Go to Ocean beach / Together / Ants and in general the commercial or EMD stuff. Heck Craig David at Ibiza rocks

Oh good, so we're stuck with Ushuaia and Ocean Beach :mad:

under the law "beach clubs" are all establishments who offer food, drinks and sunbeds on the beach, including clubs like cala bassa beach club, jockey club, cotton, atzaro beach etc.

22nd and 29th august zoo tuesdays cancelled. not sure at all, but it *might* be an indicator for other promoters doing parties at that venue that week (not essentially on the tuesday though). this really is just an assumption of mine, I´ve honestly got no background info on it this time.

So, a query I have... I assume Labyrinth is out-performing Mosaic - would that be a correct?

At this time, do you think that there's any danger of Mosaic's season being cut short?

So, a query I have... I assume Labyrinth is out-performing Mosaic - would that be a correct?

At this time, do you think that there's any danger of Mosaic's season being cut short?

one - yes, correct.

two - hard to tell right now. personally I think they´ll see how this week goes (no more coxy) and maybe next week too. if things improve, then it´s only a few more weeks until eric prydz is done with his residency and thus I would think they´d go the distance because it´ll then be less direct competition. but really, what do I know? I do think it would be a very bold and atyptical move for pacha to cancel one of their nights mid-season but you never know, it´s ibiza...I might as well get an email this wednesday morning saying it´s gone. time will tell.

one - yes, correct.

two - hard to tell right now. personally I think they´ll see how this week goes (no more coxy) and maybe next week too. if things improve, then it´s only a few more weeks until eric prydz is done with his residency and thus I would think they´d go the distance because it´ll then be less direct competition. but really, what do I know? I do think it would be a very bold and atyptical move for pacha to cancel one of their nights mid-season but you never know, it´s ibiza...I might as well get an email this wednesday morning saying it´s gone. time will tell.

Cant think of a time I've seen Pacha cancel one of their weekly parties from the season schedule.. usually something you see Es Paradis or Eden do, but Pacha usually have their schedule pretty much cemented for the season, be strange if it does get cancelled, but likewise, what do I know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back