*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing game over on the 09th - be first time I see Cox live

His set at Kappa posted by Be-AT yesterday is incredible - cannot wait to see him

Has anyone seen anymore info on the Privelege closing party? I mean, is it definitely happening on October 1st? And who's rumoured to play?

Hopefully Coxy! Not been to Privilege for a few years now but would definitely be up for stopping by for this if it happens.

Cool i will see him (not confirmed but i foresee things :D ) at Benimussa park but no Way HYTE,Moodyman/Carl Craig that night and Paul oakenfold plan B

Blank= no guest list

see-the-future.jpg

i ll foresee it the last to second day :cool: but i wont have time to post here, only to people ill see in ibiza
it wont be a blank card :p, guys give me drinks if u want to be on the free list otherwise discount one :D
i put one lucky bastard for today o_O , i know im too nice :lol: u owe me drinks bro, not in hi ibz :rolleyes: but cheap local bar, u will survive ;)

Last edited:
many people beside contacts rush to Benimussa, be there b4 8h30 as last after sept 21 2016, i was entering just in time before he took the decks untill 1030pm ...
if u know, u know
even alf knows :lol:
20108562_403876746675461_917783351433422411_n.jpg

Just curious but from looking at pictures and some of the feedback I've heard/read, the island seems more densely populated than ever with gents than ladies. Not that it really matters and I do feel most club nights are more male dominated generally speaking but it seems even more lopsided this year. Wondering the reasoning for this if indeed true...

Just curious but from looking at pictures and some of the feedback I've heard/read, the island seems more densely populated than ever with gents than ladies. Not that it really matters and I do feel most club nights are more male dominated generally speaking but it seems even more lopsided this year. Wondering the reasoning for this if indeed true...

I don't think there's more men on the island than normally. wherever I go I see lots and lots of ladies (lots of beautiful ones I should add). it might be the case for some of the tech parties, but these always used to be a bit of a sausagefest so in my humble opinion absolutely no news there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back