*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when the line up for the Game Over event at Benimussa Park on the 2nd August will be out?

(Sorry if its been mentioned before on a thread, I couldn't see the information).

MOSAIC at pacha pre sale price just dropped to 36€ (from 53€!) for the next 3 tuesdays.
anyone that's bought a ticket on spotlight for dates in question should simply cancel the old ticket and buy a new one at the lower price.

oh ooh o_O

MOSAIC at pacha pre sale price just dropped to 36€ (from 53€!) for the next 3 tuesdays.
anyone that's bought a ticket on spotlight for dates in question should simply cancel the old ticket and buy a new one at the lower price.
Hope this is so for sept too

the mosaic (Detroit night with Moodyman Carl Craig )i plan to go is just after these 3 weeks :plan B pre paid tix
as plan A is to ask a free gueslist :p with a chance not having it (it worked last year but, glist was asked from a close friend to this big PR)

I'm guessing it wasn't too busy this past Tuesday with the Coxy party

how much would a day at nassau beach cost?

and what other options are available with the same scene?

Single beds or big bed?

single: ~ 40 Euro fees + what you want / buy
big bed: ~ 120 Euro fees + what you want / buy

Spending is not included.

be careful: service fees at beach are 10 percent

but all in all: nice beach club

Any news on if there's something happening at Benimussa on the 26th? Getting close and I've gotta sort out the meal I won at Kumharas with you guys if Wednesday is free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back