*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen lots of hints Coxy will be playing for Hyte as a special guest this summer. The Loco Dice b'day makes sense - I think I'm correct in saying that Dice used to be the special guest at Coxy's bday shindig at Space the last few years?

Just had a proper look at the Hyte line-ups. It appears that Pan-Pot have been elevated as headliners for this party.

Less dates for Dice than last year, and they seem to be filling in the the terrace the dates he isn't there.

I'm no Dice fan nowadays as I've mentioned numerous times. And whilst they're not up there with my favourites, I do like Pan-Pot.

But what do other people think about this? I know they've got their fans on here, but can they pull the numbers? Are they playing much elsewhere this summer?

I'm predicting another tough season for Hyte. Elrow may be a completely different night, but it's another night that people will flock to Amnesia for along with Music On and Cocoon. And for that reason alone, it puts Hyte further behind in the pecking order.

Elrow may be a completely different night, but it's another night that people will flock to Amnesia for along with Music On and Cocoon. And for that reason alone, it puts Hyte further behind in the pecking order.

exactly this.

that said, HYTE line ups are alright. a few good and tech heavy dates. sadly no caribou live this year.
pan-pot are underrated and good - but yeah no massive crowd pullers. same goes for chris liebing, he's a fantastic DJ, but just not a name pulling in thousands of ravers.

we'll see how it goes this summer.

i see that whos going to hyte will be going for HYTE.

for my date its panpot & lebing.

if it was dice for sure i wouldnt go.

i see it ranked 4 among amnesia techno parties.

But what do other people think about this? I know they've got their fans on here, but can they pull the numbers? Are they playing much elsewhere this summer?

I wish they had Caribou back again, or some other live electronica bands to set them apart from other parties but i guess not. Also thought maybe Dettmann and Klock would show up but it's weird how they're not...like Klock has only one ibiza date at Cocoon and Dettmann has none? Weird.

I have two cracks at Hyte - July 12 and the 19th. 12 looks alright with Dubfire, Robert Hood and Matrixxman. Don't care for Pan-Pot or Chris Liebing but this is one of the more headliner strong dates. I feel at least they have different acts performing than whatever we're seeing at Paradise, so that makes them interesting but yeah was expecting the lineups to be stronger. It's gonna be nice seeing Dubfire in a comfy atmosphere like Amnesia terrace doing his thing, and even though I haven't been the biggest fan of his since he started doing techno a lot, something about him at Hyte for the terrace fits and I like him more than Loco Dice. I remember Hyte in 2015 being way stronger and they've been kinda going downhill a bit. Dettmann and Klock woulda elevated these parties more... IMO

I find the HYTE lineups a little bit underwhelming to be honest.

As others have said as much as they are different musically, I just can't see them competing against Cocoon, Music On or Elrow.

The only real draw to this event for me personally would be to catch Robert Hood / Floorplan, but besides that as someone who isn't a huge fan of Loco Dice or Pan-Pot, it just doesn't appeal that much!

I wish they had Caribou back again, or some other live electronica bands to set them apart from other parties but i guess not. Also thought maybe Dettmann and Klock would show up but it's weird how they're not...like Klock has only one ibiza date at Cocoon and Dettmann has none? Weird.

I have two cracks at Hyte - July 12 and the 19th. 12 looks alright with Dubfire, Robert Hood and Matrixxman. Don't care for Pan-Pot or Chris Liebing but this is one of the more headliner strong dates. I feel at least they have different acts performing than whatever we're seeing at Paradise, so that makes them interesting but yeah was expecting the lineups to be stronger. It's gonna be nice seeing Dubfire in a comfy atmosphere like Amnesia terrace doing his thing, and even though I haven't been the biggest fan of his since he started doing techno a lot, something about him at Hyte for the terrace fits and I like him more than Loco Dice. I remember Hyte in 2015 being way stronger and they've been kinda going downhill a bit. Dettmann and Klock woulda elevated these parties more... IMO
Hoping we see a lot of Klock and Dettman at Circo Loco. Saw Klock there last year and he smashed the 3-4.30am spot. I think Dettman is doing the opening.

Sorry if I am a bit slow on up take (in New York for few weeks). Do we have a view on what the remaining 5 outdoor events at Destino are? Just one artist, r a mix and match e.g. Flower Power, Maceo, HS2 etc etc....

Any reason sankeys haven't announced 27th may line up?

here it is

18589151_1780880068909502_6415871994209708444_o.jpg

And now for something completely different....hard rock hotel website events page now showing the Children of of 80's weekly offerings.

Just seen the videos from Music On pre opening and what was the booth Carola was playing in on the terrace and why wasn't the normal one used?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back