*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never really rated Loco Dice having seen him at various venues (DC10, WHP and Rainbow) BUT he really impressed me at the Music On festival last week, even more so than Carola.

Could have been a one off though haha

I find Dice really hit an Miss but on his day that could be a very good set, especially if he's being given 6 hours to work the floor, Lazarus and Coffee will be very good!
He was boring all set ive attendende Ibiza, Paris...
No Loco no party, such a bollocks :D from lobotomized people
its no more Phat dope Shit :p

some minimal was decent when done well by the likes of villalobos (eg that fantastic depeche mode remix + les enfants) italoboyz, radioslave - also where it crossed over with the dubstep guys like shackleton, joy orbison and appleblim - it got to the point where I no longer knew what the hell I was listening to, which made it quite exciting...

....but as with all genres you had a whole load of crap that followed in its slipstream, produced by cash-in merchants and it became unbearable

I rated loco dice lots...10 years ago, when he used to play that great blend between minimal and techno. same as with luciano, also loved him a decade ago!

(I'm getting old I think)

Loco Dice - Minimal Explosion is one of my favourite Mixmag CD's of all time.

I rated loco dice lots...10 years ago, when he used to play that great blend between minimal and techno. same as with luciano, also loved him a decade ago!

I think you are just always ahead of us as you hear these guys all season long. So many people only see the likes of Loco Dice & Luciano a few times a year. So in reality both stopped really being great c.2013 (many will argue it was before) but it took a lot of us a while to catch up! Luciano bores me to death now.... I finally get it

Both Dice and Luciano are passed peak and can be pretty boring compared guys at their peak like Dixon and Solomun...but when Dice or Luciano are on point they are pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back