*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I read previously - perhaps here, perhaps elsewhere.. maybe i'm imagining it completely! - that the old Monza crew are now heavily involved with Music On??

spoke to the promoter behind keep on dancing (thursdays at heart) on saturday night. looks like their line ups will be something for pure and classic house lovers!

Some people working for this party are already on my fb contacts & its not really House Music following all they events they have promoted for 2 years :D, will be curious to have their definition of Classics House Music :p
got a bro (was there for We love sundays at space for afterdark with Mr Doris) that landed in ibz today for 8 days mixing , i didnt ask for the places he will mix as my schedule is really busy thi week.

ok i may ask in case its a villa party full of Models :spank: (one friend Dj was the dj for the president of France last night party :D)

Last edited:
There's a lot of names I don't recognise! But I did get a date with names I know (July 8th- black coffee, Damian Lazarus Loco Dice)

I notice the "club" has one or two names on some nights, and on other days too like the Eric Prydz ones. Does that mean the DJs are gonna spin open to close or extra long sets??

There's a lot of names I don't recognise! But I did get a date with names I know (July 8th- black coffee, Damian Lazarus Loco Dice)

I notice the "club" has one or two names on some nights, and on other days too like the Eric Prydz ones. Does that mean the DJs are gonna spin open to close or extra long sets??
Very lucky with that date! I would say that's very strong, especially if dice is playing all night long ! But agreed, there are an awful lot of names I don't recognise so I can see this being rather different in sound most weeks

I didn't like Loco Dice last year, but Damian Lazarus and Coffee is all I need, hands down Coffee's remix of I found you is gonna be played out!
I find Dice really hit an Miss but on his day that could be a very good set, especially if he's being given 6 hours to work the floor, Lazarus and Coffee will be very good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back