*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
they might not be part of the original structure (I'm sure they aren't), but they aren't new either.

I'd go for Solomun/Dixon - personally. Unless you head out to Destino for the Solomun + Live...better vibe for me.

I had July 16th all figured out with solomun and Dixon but now this showed up! Baumel has been killing it with his recent productions from and although I saw him back in October it would be nice to catch him with Bedouin...

I had July 16th all figured out with solomun and Dixon but now this showed up! Baumel has been killing it with his recent productions from and although I saw him back in October it would be nice to catch him with Bedouin...

Will Heart do it justice though? Can't picture the inside of it...

cocoon - richie & klock,
resistance - still
hyte- panpot & leibing
afterlife - tale of us & dixon
music on- carola & paco

this is a decent summer :D

Hyte 9th August special guest for Dice Bday, anyone else thinking his much be Cox?? Remeber stivi saying that he will play anothe venue and hasn't appear on any line ups yet so this must be him!!

Last edited:
teatro pereyra's new project, what used to be la kokotxa...

17904352_10154697530902695_391319874641482080_n.jpg

Gotta be the zoo venue
Could be but in an interview I belive on Mixmag he was quoted as saying he'll be playing for HYTE and Music On this summer as well as his pure nights. Which leads to me belive he is that special guest and will be announced on one of the TBA at music on,

Said article/interview was later edited to cut this bit out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back