*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
mates just told me yesterday they wont follow me to all my parties & will discard some parties in order to recover.
I guess they are brainwashed by the Hype...

i advice them do discard Music on & Hyte :D but i will be in for these after parties (Cova Santa Benimussa or private villa at Es cubells ...)
a61f74de0eb26827c60aafef6db21ed4.jpg

Are there after parties every week? Would love to attend one but no clue where to look!

There are public afterparties (benimussa cova santa ,Tox ) & private ones (u need to have contacts in the island , i got 3-5 since ibz 16, they use to be FB contacts, but seeing people in real life help as they know now, i'm a cool guy , doing them favours a lot of time ), each time we r looking for an after party we text our bro :cool: to know the location (villa close to Destino, km5, close to Benimussa,Es cubells & so on) if u know the location , its opnened to anybody except the one for Solomun that is very restricted )
i remember searching for 2 after parties but we didnt find them, maybe piece of info was not trustful?thrid time we land at the end of the after...
Some villas are famous to host after parties but very hard to be invited, some along contacts don't share their piece of information too

I may have to start getting to the clubs earlier than I normally do:)
That can only be a good thing!!

Has anyone ever actually been turned away from a club in Ibiza due to it being full? Also at a guess even though amnesia 'capacity' is apparently 5000 what does everyone think the max they actually squeeze in is?

every year there are events where they put the 'completo' sign up and stop letting people in. FMIF at pacha, music on at amnesia and last year coxy and elrow at space.

That can only be a good thing!!

Has anyone ever actually been turned away from a club in Ibiza due to it being full? Also at a guess even though amnesia 'capacity' is apparently 5000 what does everyone think the max they actually squeeze in is?

Only on Radio 1 weekend :spank:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back