*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's 3 of us going early. But if the rest follow:eek: they could be scenes:lol:. A quite night is planned for most on Sunday as there all going to Dc10 on monday.

Anyone been to Las Dalias or Acid Sundays before? I noticed it in the calendar and wondering if it is worth popping in. I planned to go Rumors but it doesn't start till 5 so could pop in to Las Dalias first...

Anyone been to Las Dalias or Acid Sundays before? I noticed it in the calendar and wondering if it is worth popping in. I planned to go Rumors but it doesn't start till 5 so could pop in to Las Dalias first...

i've been to both but the combo is new since it's the first time acid sundays is at las dalias.

also I'm not 100% sure but think they will normally start at 6pm, the midday start on 21st may is an exception I believe

i've been to both but the combo is new since it's the first time acid sundays is at las dalias.

also I'm not 100% sure but think they will normally start at 6pm, the midday start on 21st may is an exception I believe

says 12pm on spotlight calendar for 16th July :D

Im tour guide on Monday for few that want to see some of the island:) going from san an down the coast to salinas with a few stops en route.

That's cool man, I don't wanna drive anywhere there, but I'm thinking of taking the bus to another part of the island one day and see what hijinx i get up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back