*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah yes! forgot to update that the other day. zoo project are going down a very interesting route this year. for now and until further notice, it's all 'surprise line ups'. this might change (or not), but the beauty of not announcing the artists enables them to get DJs down to play that would neva evah be able to come and play as an announced guest because they're tied down to contracts with other promoters ;)

let's see how this turns out - I'd recommend you check out their social media channels over the course of the next few weeks because I'm sure they will tell you who came to play afterwards :)
Very interesting! I like the sound of that, could lead to some very unexpected guests, a bit like the old days where you had no idea who was playing and where!

;);)

opps even carola!

some strict rules this summer.

or would it change a bit by august?

currently it's a case of 'who knows...?' but I personally don't think it'll change much during the season. maybe for the closings? but not sure. we'll have to see.

I am there on Sunday. I'm wondering if DNS will be on the Terrace or in the main room. Their FB posts suggest terrace, but the Space website says main room. Personally, I would prefer DNS in the main room if it means we get Tenaglia on the Terrace....

I am there on Sunday. I'm wondering if DNS will be on the Terrace or in the main room. Their FB posts suggest terrace, but the Space website says main room. Personally, I would prefer DNS in the main room if it means we get Tenaglia on the Terrace....

13404023_1755939687957371_3248986206769900095_o.png

yeah they changed again so DT is on the terraza and DNS are in discoteca.

this past sunday it was OK busy everywhere, but not packed. comfy actually. I think this sunday won't be packed neither - we're midst in that start of june dip now.

Tagliatelle on the Terrace. I've been bloody dreaming about that! Thank F**K!!

I guess Coxy opening may keep numbers up?

It's crazy what's going on on Sunday "pre-party"-time. Beachouse (source: gigatools), Destino, Space... I think I will do Bora Bora and Space this Sunday...

Buzzin' for Tenaglia on the terrace!!

The artists are listed in reverse set-time order on the artwork, so he'll be closing! Perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back