*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it a quiet afters again? As in I've seen no advert or proof of one.
Kind of glad in a way I'd of miserable being at work seeing updates :D

it wasn't an advertised one. it was with invitations, but later in the day lots of people got in w/o invitations too as there wasn't any access control at all. hard to guess, but maybe 500 people? big enough and a fantastic day out. I'm sorry that I cannot post infos on here when it's not a 'public' one.

Really annoying tbh, I wanted Tenaglia on the Terrace

email them nottherightfloor@spaceibiza.com ;)

What a life you are burdened with @stivi :spank::lol:

it's often harder than you guys think, believe me! more often than not I get home from a party and before I eventually fall into bed there are many urgent emails waiting etc. I'm not complaining guys, but you definitely only see the sunny side of the job when I'm talking about having been to that party, this afterhours etc.

Ps I'm booked for the grand closing please hook a desperate brother up ;):D

cocoon closing you mean? should be easy that :)

What happens with the Discoteca on Thursday's for Afterlife as there's no line up for that room. Will it be shut?

shut for now. I think there is a small chance that IF this night goes super well they might open the discoteca instead of terraza after midnight, but that's pure speculation.

shut for now. I think there is a small chance that IF this night goes super well they might open the discoteca instead of terraza after midnight, but that's pure speculation.

I was thinking the same. Can see Dixon and Ame pulling in a big crowd, but would much rather see them on the Terrace than the main room

Zoo line-ups, any indication when we can expect? Will be a decision between the Zoo or a trip to Ants on Saturday afternoon!

:)

ah yes! forgot to update that the other day. zoo project are going down a very interesting route this year. for now and until further notice, it's all 'surprise line ups'. this might change (or not), but the beauty of not announcing the artists enables them to get DJs down to play that would neva evah be able to come and play as an announced guest because they're tied down to contracts with other promoters ;)

let's see how this turns out - I'd recommend you check out their social media channels over the course of the next few weeks because I'm sure they will tell you who came to play afterwards :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back