*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Retro ask on their Facebook page usual good at getting back. I think Paul Taylor, Ricky Isted and Davos are on every week.

Will do, mate. I know about the three you've mentioned. I'm friends with him on Facebook but I wouldn't expect him to tell me line-ups before they're announced.

Will do, mate. I know about the three you've mentioned. I'm friends with him on Facebook but I wouldn't expect him to tell me line-ups before they're announced.
I have asked so many times. No chance of getting information out as yet

I get in late and would like to head to es Paradis straight away of it's decent legend been thrown in there.

I have asked so many times. No chance of getting information out as yet

I get in late and would like to head to es Paradis straight away of it's decent legend been thrown in there.

I'm going to Circo Loco early doors, maybe around 7pm until around 10.30 before its unbearably busy & back to San An for Retro.
It's great to see it back on the island again as its one of the best nights I've been to over the years.
I would quite happily listen to Paul Taylor all night- his passion for the music is second-to-none plus he's a brilliant guy as well.

I'm going to Circo Loco early doors, maybe around 7pm until around 10.30 before its unbearably busy & back to San An for Retro.
It's great to see it back on the island again as its one of the best nights I've been to over the years.
I would quite happily listen to Paul Taylor all night- his passion for the music is second-to-none plus he's a brilliant guy as well.

Go earlier than that if you are leaving at 10.30, enjoy the sun and tunes! (And get a bit more for your money)

yeah that's the date I've been saying all the time...if cocoon closes 3rd october and hyte closes 5th october then the club's closing party can only be 8th october really. but - same as always - until the club doesn't confirm that themselves, it's just a rumour ;)

yeah that's the date I've been saying all the time...if cocoon closes 3rd october and hyte closes 5th october then the club's closing party can only be 8th october really. but - same as always - until the club doesn't confirm that themselves, it's just a rumour ;)

thats why I put it in the gossip section... ;) . Gutted I'll be flying home this day. Should have thought that one through...

change your return flight to a few days later so you can catch amnesia closing, s+1 closing and dc10 closing...

Not sure its a possibility with being already over my holiday allowance at work. But as they say, never say never!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back