*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be in full on depression mode by then leave on 9th. Want to got destino and think Luciano is on while I'm there but would have preferred rumours

Cream are pretty much an EDM fest on the terrace and prydz isn't about that life. Much better suited to space

That's true looking at this years line up it's definitely EDMised itself compared to last year. Some decent line ups on the terrace last season.

Cream is a bit shit isn't it really. I went to one of the closings last year and wasn't that impressed with the terrace. Disciples were OK warming up, but had seen them better in a UK Club before. Fatboy Slim is always good for a party and was pretty decent but just felt very weak line up wise.

Shame Eric only has 1 booking this summer. I know he hates travelling by plane but normally he does a run of a few dates. Interesting that he has a stage at Tomorrowland this year though so maybe more effort has gone into that.

As long as he does his annual appearance for the SW4 after party at Electric Brixton I'll be more than happy

right ok so tickets for the zoo project have just gone up to 40€.

this is not a hugely important message as such, but I thought I'd let you guys know about that and also that I do think there might be other nights that might go up in prices this summer still. the first month of the clubbing season has generally been very strong and this might encourage venues and promoters to go up 5€ or so.

right ok so tickets for the zoo project have just gone up to 40€.

this is not a hugely important message as such, but I thought I'd let you guys know about that and also that I do think there might be other nights that might go up in prices this summer still. the first month of the clubbing season has generally been very strong and this might encourage venues and promoters to go up 5€ or so.

Excellent information, as always. It's good that things are looking strong.

Not good for the paying punters! And also not good as the clubs are gonna be ridiculously busy. I thought Ushuaia was rammed for ants opening (I was surprised compared to Ushuaia opening 2 years ago which was on the day before space opening which is usually a very busy weekend, and was no where near as busy back then.

Looking at the Zombie Circus@benimussa opening and for the rest of the season.

They had Alex P, Tall Paul and Brandon Block on the flyer. Plus some other Ibiza big hitters.

Anybody know if they turned up.

They seem to be giving little away In terms of promotion so wandering if it's even bothering about.

I have done Zoo and also Captured at the park but not sure about the lack of information?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back