*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
the guys you mention had a 'tbc' next to their names and by all accounts none of them showed up. moreso, apparently also lots of the island resident DJs mentioned on the flyer had never even been booked.

the guys you mention had a 'tbc' next to their names and by all accounts none of them showed up. moreso, apparently also lots of the island resident DJs mentioned on the flyer had never even been booked.

I did notice the TBC thing and thought hmmm. Looks far to good to be true.

The announcement of this was so late in the day you would have thought if they was coming they would be confirmed. Not as if it's a poster released 3 months before.

But more shocked at the island residents being put out there.

That's such a terrible practice.

Defo not looking into going to this party now.

The restaurant PK2 in S'Estanyol will go upmarket and renamed as Cala Bonita!

13321708_364622790328799_2419315664209355595_n.jpg

The restaurant PK2 in S'Estanyol will go upmarket and renamed as Cala Bonita!

'upmarket' - with a big yacht service I reckon :/ this is looking grim. another one of those hidden gems bites the dust. is it still pk2 this season or already 'upmarket'?

Drunks, stags, steroid heads who didn't even know what DJ was on. People constantly moving around rooms meaning no vibe created in the floor.

Solumun however was bloody amazeballs

Any idea on the guest for Retro Opening party tonight.

Still mention of a big guest...

I get in on the late flight and not sure if with checking out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back