*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
in related news and as revealed three years ago, nasssau bought cas costas in ctra san josé and this year is finally opening. instead of a posh lounge-bar-restaurant as originally planned it will be an eco-supermarket and grill-restaurant...
ready to open on sat 25th!

13411973_526099997578850_1186144434511831482_o.jpg

Looking at those Paradise set times and line up for opening it could almost class as a Circoloco event

Agreed. Though I find the nights totally different if that makes sense? Never spent more than 30mins in DC10 main room for Circo Loco, yet Paradise seems to be stronger main room line ups and I spent almost all night in there last year.

Some big line ups later in the season for Paradise too

Agreed. Though I find the nights totally different if that makes sense? Never spent more than 30mins in DC10 main room for Circo Loco, yet Paradise seems to be stronger main room line ups and I spent almost all night in there last year.

Some big line ups later in the season for Paradise too

I have found the two different in the past definitely, but with those opening times and with the garden open i think they could feel a bit too similar this year...

I think the garden will only be a dancefloor for paradise opening & closing, not for the full season

Looking at those Paradise set times and line up for opening it could almost class as a Circoloco event

Exactly what I was thinking....
Will be interesting to see how different they still are by the end of the season. Opening could easily be a circoloco line up

well hopefully they keep the garden open season long, maybe they're responding to the clampdown on outdoor partying? I guess we'll find out. At the same I don't want it becuase I need more rest time between parties lol!

What's the script with Soundgarden being cancelled at Eden???

Probably a mixture of things.

Let me get this straight from the beginning. Nick Warren is quality and still managed to keep a great sound. By all accounts this was one of the star parties last season.

I have been in San Antonio the last 5 years straight and only visited Eden 2 times. I with wristband free for a feed the greed party and last years Judge Jules opening which we won competition for.

Now don't get me wrong i would pay for Jules but that's another matter.

I had never been to Es paradis until this year either which we got another deal with.

This year there virtually no wristbands or prs about the Streets on San Antonio so I think this has hit the punter count going into these two clubs.

If they are not getting people through the door free then they are gonna struggle for drinks. Hence less money.

If they can get more to pay like me then I am not gonna drink much as prices are not that much cheaper than the better clubs.

That plus I am not use who is currently running Eden but it's not had the best run of things anyways.

Plus there is a lot of options on a Sunday this year and heard even Space was a bit lacking.

If it was Warren, digweed, Sasha, oakenfold, ornadel etc then it might pick up. Yes I am old lol

It's only been like what two weeks? The opening party looked decent in terms of ppl from the videos I saw but yeah the lineup second night wasnt as good.

Just surprised it stopped so quickly. Where else could they have this party and on what day of the week?

Probably a mixture of things.

Let me get this straight from the beginning. Nick Warren is quality and still managed to keep a great sound. By all accounts this was one of the star parties last season.

I have been in San Antonio the last 5 years straight and only visited Eden 2 times. I with wristband free for a feed the greed party and last years Judge Jules opening which we won competition for.

Now don't get me wrong i would pay for Jules but that's another matter.

I had never been to Es paradis until this year either which we got another deal with.

This year there virtually no wristbands or prs about the Streets on San Antonio so I think this has hit the punter count going into these two clubs.

If they are not getting people through the door free then they are gonna struggle for drinks. Hence less money.

If they can get more to pay like me then I am not gonna drink much as prices are not that much cheaper than the better clubs.

That plus I am not use who is currently running Eden but it's not had the best run of things anyways.

Plus there is a lot of options on a Sunday this year and heard even Space was a bit lacking.

If it was Warren, digweed, Sasha, oakenfold, ornadel etc then it might pick up. Yes I am old lol

Really interesting there aren't many wristbands kicking about this year as it's been the case now for a number of years.

What were the numbers like when you were in Es Paradis? I'm definitely heading there for Retro (I hope it's still going when I get there in August!)

Anyone else know what the numbers have been like in Eden & Es Pardadis so far this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back