*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh that's a downer but it'll still be a special night. I'm leaning more towards the 27th anniversary because I could always go too another Elrow event but it'll be my first and last Space anniversary as we know it.

Going to both El Row and Space 27th Anniversary same weekend. Eats Everything all night is gonna be "lit"

Dunno if this was mentioned anywhere...but the special guest at Materia this week is Carl Cox! This Sunday is looking fierce. My source is not trusted doe so someone else can confirm

Going to both El Row and Space 27th Anniversary same weekend. Eats Everything all night is gonna be "lit"

Dunno if this was mentioned anywhere...but the special guest at Materia this week is Carl Cox! This Sunday is looking fierce. My source is not trusted doe so someone else can confirm
Yeah I've seen Eats quite a few times now and he's never disappointed. Only problem is I'm only there for a week and I've already managed to persuade my group to go Space twice for Carl Cox and either one of those nights. Can't really see them being up for going 3 times.

My next dilemma is DC-10 or Paradise. Think I'll wait for the line up for DC-10 and then decide.

My next dilemma is DC-10 or Paradise. Think I'll wait for the line up for DC-10 and then decide.

You mean Circo Loco or Paradise. I'm probably skipping Circo Loco and going to Paradise, but I'm there for 2 weeks so more options o_O. I personally don't wanna miss that Cocoon lineup much at all but who knows I might go, but I also need to pace myself out and might just chill instead

I guess you'd have to wait for the anniversary party lineup to also decide which second space night to go to. Only Darius S. confirmed right now

You mean Circo Loco or Paradise. I'm probably skipping Circo Loco and going to Paradise, but I'm there for 2 weeks so more options o_O. I personally don't wanna miss that Cocoon lineup much at all but who knows I might go, but I also need to pace myself out and might just chill instead

I guess you'd have to wait for the anniversary party lineup to also decide which second space night to go to. Only Darius S. confirmed right now
Yeah mate I must of been tired this morning haha. I wish I'd of booked two weeks it's going to kill me doing it every night for a full week.

An Elrow party has just been announced for where I live for Halloween so I might get a ticket for that and do the Anniversary. Darius always performs a solid set as well so would look forward too seeing him once again.

I understand you can't say for sure until confirmed.. but any idea's on Ushuaia closing? I would like to think Saturday 1st October.. would make MusicOn Closing, Ushuaia Closing, Space Closing and Cocoon Closing across four days.

Fingers crossed :twisted:

Hey guys, just a quick question.

Im looking at going to Amnesia Together on the 12th July, what is the best time to hit the clubs as on the partt calender it says 12th July 23:59 so what would be the suitable arrival time? Is that when it starts or do i need to turn up a few hours before?

the party starts at midnight so you can arrive at anytime from then. normally 1am is a good time to arrive as the party has already kicked off and is building up

I love Sept, having been in July in comparison there is a much more older crowd. Bars are busy but not mega rammed so can get served. Club nights are still full to the brim. Just hope to drop lucky with the weather this year as last year we had a few drops of rain. Plus its a nice way to round off summer

What's wrong with a young crowd?
Nothing in particular. I'm young myself, just find i have better conversations with people about music and other things in general with older folk, instead of teenagers who are their for the mainstream, fashion trends and dont really talk, for example when sitting next to each other on tables outside a bar etc. Also before I met my misses, I tended to go for the women few years older than me anyways :p

went to Carl Cox closing some years ago, 95% were 18 years old British. They All had ibiza tourist t-shirts/wests on.
I like all ages, but tourist t-shirts at home not in a Ibiza Nightclub.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back