*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting weeks to see who I get on July 24th and it's the only date with no lineup. I'm hoping for something amazing as its their 27th Anniversary Night. Anyone got any ideas. I'm hoping for Sasha as he isn't on any other night

it's the last ever anniversary they're going to celebrate, you can expect a huge party that much I can tell you. I expect it to be one of the biggest parties of the summer.

Only awaiting the Afterlife lineups at this point as far as i remember, likely the most highly anticipated for most (at least for me)

Any goss on why Capriati isn't playing Music On this year? Artistic differences, clash of egos, natural progression or something more juicy?

The July 20 Hyte beats out Paradise a bit for me sorta becuase John Talobot, Robert Hood, and Loco Dice are guys that aren't listed in a lot of places.

I'm confused now... Solomun + Dixon July 10 or Sundays at Space?? My flight arrives 630 PM in Ibiza. Sundays at Space does look tempting...

Looking at these line ups i think the only going out 3 nights has gone down the pan! could easily go to at least one event everyday i'm there:eek:...time will tell what we choose to do

20th july HYTE is great because of caribou live - that will be a highlight of the whole summer. but of course, rob hood and talabot are also great.

10th july, do space first and then head over to pacha for 3/4am.

The July 20 Hyte beats out Paradise a bit for me sorta becuase John Talobot, Robert Hood, and Loco Dice are guys that aren't listed in a lot of places.

I'm confused now... Solomun + Dixon July 10 or Sundays at Space?? My flight arrives 630 PM in Ibiza. Sundays at Space does look tempting...

You're going to have a blast no matter which of those parties you choose. Stop fretting, mate!

You'd be crazy IMO to skip Solly and Dixon for that Sunday at Space date. You know you are going to hit Hernan and Guy J on the following Sunday, you can always go to Sundays at Space early that day if its a matter of just making over to that party.

You'd be crazy IMO to skip Solly and Dixon for that Sunday at Space date. You know you are going to hit Hernan and Guy J on the following Sunday, you can always go to Sundays at Space early that day if its a matter of just making over to that party.

Actually it's Nick Warren and Hernan the next week lol.

I guess I could do both parties but advanced tix at Pacha don't work after 1:30 or 2? It really is becuase of Digweed, but those other names look good too. It depends on set times i suppose. Solly + Dixon is great obviously

I presume Black Coffee has 'exclusivity' to Circo Loco? He doesn't pop up anywhere else which i find a bit of a shame. Be good to see him tear up a few other venues/nights! Great sound.

I presume Black Coffee has 'exclusivity' to Circo Loco? He doesn't pop up anywhere else which i find a bit of a shame. Be good to see him tear up a few other venues/nights! Great sound.

He's at Pacha for +1 in August I think. Have a check, but I'm sure he was on the list.

I dont really think its as much as 'exclusivity' as it is people just dont know enough of him as of yet. But i do agree he is really good and should get proper recognition. On top of that his story is great, so hopefully people come out when he plays and he keeps getting booked.

I'm out June 10th - 14th. Thinking of doing Insane @ Pacha for Luciano, then Sunday @ Space for Tagliatelle. But that means I miss Solly. I know it's a slightly quieter time of year, so I'm wondering if the nights I've picked will be busy enough for a decent vibe....or should I change plans to squeeze in Solumun as it's apparently always busy?

I'm out June 10th - 14th. Thinking of doing Insane @ Pacha for Luciano, then Sunday @ Space for Tagliatelle. But that means I miss Solly. I know it's a slightly quieter time of year, so I'm wondering if the nights I've picked will be busy enough for a decent vibe....or should I change plans to squeeze in Solumun as it's apparently always busy?

been to ibiza once @ that time and it wasnt bad.

solomun is always a good option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back