*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long do you think tickets will take to sell out? I mean if I don't check 3 times every day am I going to miss out on a ticket lol

How long do you think tickets will take to sell out? I mean if I don't check 3 times every day am I going to miss out on a ticket lol

don't worry it won't be THAT quick. keep in mind that for space opening and closing the capacity is much bigger with the car park so it's not the same as with carl cox closing where you 'only' have the club. I might be wrong, but I think they actually might wait to officially announce their closing party until either IMS next week (pepe rosello is part of one of the panels) or even until just after their opening party.

In addition to joni.x's questions...

Any chance Spotlight can implement a ticket alert that gets emailed out to members/subscribers when the tickets get released?!

Semi-related question:
How hot are they with name on ticket matching the person entering the venue?

I mean, they always ID me with pre-sales, but would they honestly turn me away if my name didn't match or I didn't have my ID on me?!

What I'm getting at is that these tickets are surely going to be the holy grail for touts.

well, we're certainly going to put the word out once tickets become available. the email alert is a good idea though, shall keep that in mind.

I think they're going to keep the same procedure as always in terms of ID-ing, especially with an event that's going to be sold out 100%. with the pre-sale tickets the actual buyer will have to enter the club with the ticket...so not a great option for touts really.

Shame they couldn't have the car park for Coxy's final hurrah too.

Any news on Afterlife line ups?

the car park might be open one more time...not on coxy closing though.

afterlife are coming next week I think.

Do tickets for the Space Opening sell out? Should I buy them in advance?

it's selling extremely well. not sure if it'll completely sell out, but it could happen.

guess it will first time i will buy ticket online for space closing (with spotlight :cool:) in order to be sure to get my place, for space opening i guess there will be left at shops...will buy them may 20...

Sorry for all the questions! What time is it likely to open and finish? I'm trying to decide what time to get there so I can be there at the end, but I also want to be there for the car park bit. The longest I've spent in space is 17 hours and judging by how I felt on the 16th hour I'm not sure I'm young enough for that now haha

Also what happens do they open the car park and then the club later or is it all open in one?

One last question! I imagine it will be really packed, are there likely to be places of respite for those of us who don't want to be in the thick of it, but still want to be there (if you know what I mean!)

Sorry for all the questions! What time is it likely to open and finish? I'm trying to decide what time to get there so I can be there at the end, but I also want to be there for the car park bit. The longest I've spent in space is 17 hours and judging by how I felt on the 16th hour I'm not sure I'm young enough for that now haha

Also what happens do they open the car park and then the club later or is it all open in one?

One last question! I imagine it will be really packed, are there likely to be places of respite for those of us who don't want to be in the thick of it, but still want to be there (if you know what I mean!)

As Stivi has said it's very hard to call that one before we see the set times and I wouldn't expect them any earlier than 24-48 hours before.

Personally based upon the lineup I have seen, my plan (dependent upon set times and my ability to move between venues ;)) is to stay at Space from 19:00-02:00/03:00 and slip across to Pacha to finish up Solomun+1.

As much as this may well be the last time I may be in Space before the end... I'm struggling to resist finishing up at Pacha after the night I had there last year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back