*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I was thinking joni spoke about space closing but he might have meant the opening? unsure now.

oh I was thinking joni spoke about space closing but he might have meant the opening? unsure now.

I was talking about the closing (she btw lol). I think missing the end of that one will be a big mistake .. It's gonna be 'totes emosh' lol

oh sorry joni ;)

yeah I personally also think anyone not being in space on monday morning 3rd october (if that will be confirmed date) is a right fool :D

I think lots of people will actually go to solomun first and then come back for space later.

lots of techno parties going on this summer, and mos line ups have been released, still waiting for tale of us @ space which i think is going to be better than HYTE.

starting on monday:

nothing much to talk about here cocoon and circoloco. my only problem here is ONYX great techno line ups - not similar to any on the island a very deep dark music which i was hoping to be any other day except for mondays because of cocoon.

tuesdays there are carl's and maceo's nights.

i dont see any comparison between the two. different music, different venues, different crowds, different party mentality, different atmosphere. everything between the two is different.

i do not like the overall lineups of HYTE. there is no consistency.

august 3rd theres leibing len faki and luigi madona and some other nights the line ups are not that interesting.

thursdays for afterlife and fridays for music on.

and sundays for solomun.

pretty decent techno summer on the island.

interesting one for pacha with hawting faki beyer and capriati playing there.

lots of techno parties going on this summer, and mos line ups have been released, still waiting for tale of us @ space which i think is going to be better than HYTE.

starting on monday:

nothing much to talk about here cocoon and circoloco. my only problem here is ONYX great techno line ups - not similar to any on the island a very deep dark music which i was hoping to be any other day except for mondays because of cocoon.

tuesdays there are carl's and maceo's nights.

i dont see any comparison between the two. different music, different venues, different crowds, different party mentality, different atmosphere. everything between the two is different.

i do not like the overall lineups of HYTE. there is no consistency.

august 3rd theres leibing len faki and luigi madona and some other nights the line ups are not that interesting.

Not forgetting Paradise hey?

It should be interesting to see what Paradise brings to the table this year. With Maceo Plex bringing some better lineups than i think most expected and Hyte delivering pretty much what was expected, where will they land? Not saying i expect any drop off from the machine which is Paradise of late, but there will be some pretty good lineups surrounding them on both ends (expecting Afterlife lineups to all be pretty top notch).

Paradise has dropped

Does Jamie Jones ever fail? Another BIG year for them this year.

Whole lot of Capriati who does nothing for me, also Surprised to see Ame but no Dixon, didnt think either one of them would play here due to Afterlife pair up and Ame already both do Cocoon as well. Besides that quite massive indeed, a lot more versatility than Hyte, I'd say Paradise wins again.

Sundays at Space line-ups have well and truly exceeded my expectations! Assume the whole place will be open? Also, from what time?

I've been waiting weeks to see who I get on July 24th and it's the only date with no lineup. I'm hoping for something amazing as its their 27th Anniversary Night. Anyone got any ideas. I'm hoping for Sasha as he isn't on any other night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back