*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out June 10th - 14th. Thinking of doing Insane @ Pacha for Luciano, then Sunday @ Space for Tagliatelle. But that means I miss Solly. I know it's a slightly quieter time of year, so I'm wondering if the nights I've picked will be busy enough for a decent vibe....or should I change plans to squeeze in Solumun as it's apparently always busy?

Could always do Solly & Space on Sundays if you have the budget! I always loved this combination on a Sunday. Personally, I love the period after openings up until July (also known as June), but you have to choose your parties well. I have no problem if venues are less busy as long as the music and vibe are good, but some people are obsessed with venues being busy. Even in the past Space Sunday in June could be "roomy".

In terms of Solomun the night you mentioned, personally HOSH isn't a massive draw for me, but the big man will be on from 03:30 - Close, so as I said, you could do Space and then Pacha....

speaking of gossip and carola, he's played at destino today.

don't make any assumptions about this now though, it was simply someone's birthday as far as I know.

Really intrigued to see how Music On reacts to the obstacle that have been put their way this season. I think by the end of 2016 season we'll have a clear indication of whether the party has any real longevity or whether Carola was just "man of the moment".

Yeah, I'm sure they will remain loyal (regardless of Capriati's departure). But I reckon the Brit contingent could be tempted by elsewhere on a Friday this year...

Yeah, I'm sure they will remain loyal (regardless of Capriati's departure). But I reckon the Brit contingent could be tempted by elsewhere on a Friday this year...

Can't see it dropping off too much, but hopefully with a few stronger Friday options the numbers for carola do drop slightly for more space to move.

Should be a few good nights in the main room this year by the looks of it as well.

Really intrigued to see how Music On reacts to the obstacle that have been put their way this season. I think by the end of 2016 season we'll have a clear indication of whether the party has any real longevity or whether Carola was just "man of the moment".

what other party has the same vibe and atmosphere?

The July 20 Hyte beats out Paradise a bit for me sorta becuase John Talobot, Robert Hood, and Loco Dice are guys that aren't listed in a lot of places.

I'm confused now... Solomun + Dixon July 10 or Sundays at Space?? My flight arrives 630 PM in Ibiza. Sundays at Space does look tempting...

Solomun + Dixon everytime for me. If Dixon is playing anywhere on the island when I'm over that night wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back